March 2011 Message Board Game

March Message Board Game

The Boutique Alphabet Game is back! Do you remember playing the game "I am going on a ___hunt and I'm bringing...then each player listed items starting with a specific letter? We are playing a similar game on the message board during the month of March. Each day a new theme and starting letter will be posted in the game thread. Members then will search the boutique for something that fits the day's theme and post it in the game thread. Entries are to follow the alphabet starting with the letter posted with the theme each day. Only one product per letter per round will be counted and products may not be used more than once. Collections and their individual parts count as one product. Time stamps will be used to determine credit in the case of duplicate letter or product posts. There is a limit of three game posts per person each day and another player must post before posting again.

Products can only be used once per round, so PLEASE check the previous entries for each round to make sure the product you want to use hasn't already been posted. In order to make this easier for everyone, please name the product along with your answer and the product link. For example: "I'm going snow shoeing today and I'm bringing some mittens" from the Winter Colors Collection

PRIZES: Members' names will be added to a drawing based on the number of qualified product links (up to three per round) which they post in the thread. Prizes will be awarded at the end of the month. Gift certificates will be awarded as follows: First prize, $15 Gift Certificate; second prize, $10 Gift Certificate, and third prize, $5 Gift Certificate.

Winners will be announced in the Newsletter on Saturday, April 2nd. *You may be as creative as you like with your entries as long as you "justify it or explain your reasoning."

March 1st - I'm going to fly a kite today and I'm bringing… A (The first item must start with A, the second person's with B, the third person's with C and so on.)

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived