Congratulations Brenda (arizonaangel)!

CRS

Congratulations Brenda(ArizonaAngel)! The Scrap Girls Team has chosen Brenda as the Member of the Month for March!

Brenda has been a member of Scrap Girls since February 2008! She is active in our swaps, challenges and always fun in the chatroom. Brenda leaves friendly comments on other members' layouts in the gallery. Not only is Brenda a fun competitor in our Game Forum, she is also active in our Scrap Girls Photo Club. Scrap Girls just wouldn't be the same without her!

Brenda will receive a $10 gift certificate to the Scrap Girls Boutique and has the honor of wearing the Member of the Month blinkie!

When you have a few minutes Brenda, please tell us a little about yourself and share a link to your favorite layout! Thank you for making Scrap Girls a wonderful, friendly place! Congratulations!!

Brenda, you are such a joy! You are always so friendly and helpful in chats and on the boards ... I'm so pleased to see you as MOM!! Congratulations!!!

Wow! I am so honored! You guys are so great and that is why I've been here for 3 years. No other place is as friendly and No other site has such great products! I will wear the purple crown with a BIG smile because it makes me think of all of you!

lol...I'm a little slow...MOM = Member of the Month! :hit-head-with-hammer:

Wanted to know what I was congratulating you for.... :blondmoment:

Sooo...CONGRATS!!! Enjoy your month. :having-a-party:

Archived