March Layout Gallery Contest

PBarnes

Do you have a good luck charm? Do you have something in your life that you consider lucky? For the March Layout Contest, scrap it! We'd love for you to share you luck! Post your layouts in the March Monthly Layout Gallery before Midnight MT on March 31st. Be sure to list your credits in the description or under the EXIF Properties. If your layout is one of the two chosen, you will win a $10 gift certificate to the Scrap Girls Boutique!

We'll have a gallery for your layouts opened soon.

Great challenge, Pat! I am not superstitious, so initially thought I didn't have a good luck charm, but whada-ya know? I do, in fact, have something I always carry with me, especially when I travel! LOL. I guess I have a BIT of superstition, maybe, just a touch. Hey, I am Irish!

hmmm. Unfortunately, I don't consider myself very lucky at all, and I really don't carry anything I consider lucky, but while typing this response. I just got the start of good idea. I'll see what I come up with over the month. I'm really into challenges lately.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Am I too late to do a layout for this contest - I just thought of something that I consider not only to be my Good Luck Charm but it's something I always carry with me and use it often for prayer? If it's too late, that's okay - I could just do a general layout about it.

Ok.. Finally finished my layout.. Laboring for a long while and making all kinds of adjustments.

I've never done a layout with so many little pieces!

It's called "Lucky in OZ"... and you can see it HERE

I really had a lot of fun creating this layout. Thanks for the great challenge... :)

Sara, you still have time. As CraftyWyked mentioned, the contest ends at midnight on the last day of the month. You can count on that every month.

Thanks, Pat - working on it - my photo didn't turn out too great - trying to get a good shot!

My lucky charm is this pretty crystal that just appeared one day shortly after my kitty, Cissy, passed away. It was shaped in a heart and I knew that Cissy had sent it to me to remember her by. As if I could ever forget her. I never leaver home without it. I carry it in my pants pocket and I take it out every once in awhile and just hold it. It brings my Cissy closer to me. She passed away December 21, 2006 and I miss her so much.

My Lucky Charm

Well, I tried! The board went down after our class last night, as I was uploading. That will teach me to wait until the last minute- LOL! Fun challenge, Pat! Thanks!!

Fatima.

BTW, I waited up until the board was back up at 5 AM EST- LOL! (I don't sleep at night very often, obviously!)

Archived