Calling All Midwest Scrap Girls!

• Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gosh, y'all are having so much fun preparing for your weekend, I can only imagine the fun you'll have when you finally get there!

So wish I could go.........but.....can't. (: (:

Have a great time together!

Ok, there is a flight leaving Portland around midnight Friday, getting into MCI at 8:30 AM. Could someone pick me up and does anyone have room for another roomie? I'm seriously considering. but I may need some arm twisting. I found a nice return flight leaving around 10:30 Monday morning.

By unanimous decision...hit that book now button NOW.......

(I will take full responsibility for adding a roommate to our room!!)

Our room has 2 queens....(or kings??) I can't remember now...but, we'll squeeze you in!

Well I do too sometimes, sometimes not. Seriously, need a place to stay. Can't afford full room price, even if room available, since the airfare is kinda pricey. I'll check and see if there are any openings though. Stay tuned.

Have fun girls. I swore last time that I would make it the next time. Even up until this week I was hoping I could drive over for at least a day. Not to be. I will try again next time. Can't wait.

Karen, it would be so good to meet you! Maybe NEXT time!

Ok, done, but I'm getting in really early. If I need to I'll grab a cab there. I'll check on a room but if not I'll hang in there with Tiza snoring. LOL. I'm sooooooo exited! Now a million and 6 things to do.

Yeah...Sandi!! I can pick you up at the airport since i'll be heading into the city that morning anyways. Just email me your flight information and i'll be there!!

And if Conda/Tiza kick you out of their room you can stay at my house.

Monday if you need a ride to the airport let me know. I'll be more then happy to come down and drive you over there.

I Googled directions and I'm coming down I-29 to 152. Looks like it should be easy.

I'm pretty much packed, except for meds and toiletries which I'll have to do in the morning. My car has just had an oil change and 4 brand new tires!! I had one that had an impact break in the sidewall and with a symmetrical all-wheel drive, you have to replace all 4. :P Better to be safe than sorry.

I just took a strawberry-rhubarb pie out of the oven that I have to drop off at church tomorrow morning. I hope to hit the highway by noon. The Google directions say 3 hours but I will probably beat that (depending on how many potty stops. Teeheehee.)

See you all soon!

You guys rock! Ok, need to be at work EARLY tomorrow, got a couple procedures to do in the morning, nursing home rounds, couple of clinic patients then I'm off. I'll need to pack and drive to the airport in Portland (4 hours), park, catch a plane, change planes then sleep for 3 hour flight. I will probably be a big party pooper by Sat night. LOL. Sending flight info to Angie and Conda. haven't called the hotel yet so don't know where I'm sleeping, but you guys are generous. I'm really excited about it.

Sandi, we'd love to have you crash with us Monday night if you aren't scooting back home right away. We're quite near PDX.

Safe travels, everyone. You're going to have a wonderful time!

:)

Aw, Gayle thank you so much, but I have to get back so I can be at work Tuesday. If you want we could meet for an hour or so Monday afternoon after I get in, but before I head south. I would love to see you. I get to portland around 1:45. I pretty much need to be on the road by 3:30, but we could meet up for a cup of tea.

Archived