Calling All Midwest Scrap Girls!

Woohoo, Sandi's coming! :) I was just thinking the other day that it wouldn't be the same without you.

I know, I know, some of you don't want a dessert update (lol) but the rhubarb coffee cake is done and ready to go. Now _I_ just need to finish packing as much as I can tonight and get to bed!

I plan to get to town around 1, but am meeting my friend Cindy for lunch, so I'll be there at the hotel by mid afternoon. Can't WAIT!

• Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Are you still going to do the Skype thing? Maybe I can tune in as well. Will have to put Skype on my laptop. Let me know. It could be fun. I am so excited for you ladies.

Belle-I am not certain, but we will keep you posted!!

I leave home in about an hour!! See you all soon!!

See you soon! I plan to leave in about 10 minutes!! :)

Ok, really it will be like 30 minutes...but I'll start loading in 10!!

YESSSSSSSSSSSS!!!

Leaving home as soon as the laundry dries. 4 hr drive to Portland. yuck! but worth it. See you all in the morning.!!!!! I broke down and told the kids I'm coming home for the weekend. I'll go to dinner Sunday evening with all of them.

Sorry I couldn't make it! Between three boys to look after and a 75 mile bike ride tomorrow, it is going to be a busy weekend. Hopefully Cheri doesn't get too bored down there by herself...

don't you worry, we'll make sure Cheri doesn't get bored

I'm at the airport in Portland, waiting to board the first flight...Chicago then KC. Hope I can sleep a little on the flight. I want to land and hit the ground running tomorrow morning. Can't wait to see you all.

Archived