Calling All Midwest Scrap Girls!

• Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here it is!!! I have 10 rooms blocked that the Hampton Inn. (see below) You need to make your reservations prior to April 15, 2011. The unclaimed rooms will be released from the group block on this day. They have a free hot breakfast each morning. They also have a pool and hot tub if you are interested.

Call:

Hampton Inn

816-415-9600

Double Queen Room $89 + tax

Group Name ScrapGirls

Group Code CHXSPG

I spoke with Shari Sizemore, manager, but anyone will be able to help.

Our group qualifies us for a free meeting room. (I will go one day this week to look at it.) It is set up conference style, but is pretty small. If we don’t fit in this room, they have a large lobby/business/breakfast room with tables and couches that we can use, also with no charge. They said we can move tables, chairs, etc. however we would like.

This hotel is located right off of I-35 at Liberty, Missouri. There is a lot of shopping (Target, Kohl’s, JCPenney…) as well as tons of restaurants (Chili’s, Longhorn, 54th Street, BK, McD…) I will list all of these later.

I will also list a “check list” of items to bring as well as directions and etc.

YIPPEE!! CANNOT WAIT!

This is a tantrum....

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I want to come! I Want to come!!!!!!!

Sniff.

Hijacking over.

This looks like some fun! Wish I could be there!! You guys are going to have an AMAZING time!!

Hoping to be there! I won't be staying overnight, so I don't need a room though. The only catch is that our family only has 1 car and so I'm going to have to see if we can do some juggling to make it work to leave DH home with 4 kids and 3 soccer games that day!

This is a tantrum....

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I want to come! I Want to come!!!!!!!

Sniff.

Hijacking over.

This looks like some fun! Wish I could be there!! You guys are going to have an AMAZING time!!

Joann...you have been to this area before...and you know you loved it. So........I can pick you up at the airport. Isn't there a saying that goes something like: "JUST DO IT"??? Come on, it will be fun!

Hoping to be there! I won't be staying overnight, so I don't need a room though. The only catch is that our family only has 1 car and so I'm going to have to see if we can do some juggling to make it work to leave DH home with 4 kids and 3 soccer games that day!

This will be challenging!! I hope this works out!! I can't wait to see you again!

This is a tantrum....

Sniff.

Hijacking over.

:sadpanda:

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I want to see Joann again.

We'll be thinking of you :)

:sadpanda:

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I want to see Joann again.

We'll be thinking of you :)

I want to see Joann too.....

2.gif

so maybe if we beg...2.gifand spread some pixie dust...she will come 5.gif party with us!!

PRETTY PLEASE??????? 1.gif

Here is a list of restaurants that are close (within 1/2 mile). At least these are the ones I can think off right off the top of my head. Needless to say, we won't go hungry! I will also post the retail stores that are close.

54th Street Grill

Applebee's

Arby's

Buffalo Wild Wings

Burger King

Chik-Fil-A

Chili's

Cracker Barrel

Culvers

Five Guys

Golden Corrall

Ihop

Jimmy John's

KFC

Longhorn Steakhouse

Maggie Moo's

McDonalds

Olive Garden

Panda Express

Panera Bread

Pizza Shop

Quiznos

Red Robin

Steak n Shake

Subway

Taco Bell

Texas Roadhouse

Waffle House

Here is the schedule for the weekend....there is NO schedule!! :)

We will gather at the hotel Friday afternoon/evening. (What time will you be arriving?) We will hang out and scrap and chat while others arrive. We will go out for dinner. (see above list for choices) Then head back to chat and scrap!!!

Saturday breakfast at the hotel. Possible late morning photo walk. (or afternoon if weather dictates) It is an outdoor area about 10 minutes from the hotel. Pick up lunch (subs or whatever) and head back to the hotel for lunch and MORE chatting and scrapping!!

Saturday evening, we can order in or go out for dinner in between more chatting/scrapping time!!

Sunday morning, breakfast at the hotel or we can go out depending on when everyone plans to leave. (When will you be leaving?) Lunch at a local place with whoever is left.

Any thoughts, suggestions?

Here is the schedule for the weekend....there is NO schedule!! :)

We will gather at the hotel Friday afternoon/evening. (What time will you be arriving?) We will hang out and scrap and chat while others arrive. We will go out for dinner. (see above list for choices) Then head back to chat and scrap!!!

Saturday breakfast at the hotel. Possible late morning photo walk. (or afternoon if weather dictates) It is an outdoor area about 10 minutes from the hotel. Pick up lunch (subs or whatever) and head back to the hotel for lunch and MORE chatting and scrapping!!

Saturday evening, we can order in or go out for dinner in between more chatting/scrapping time!!

Sunday morning, breakfast at the hotel or we can go out depending on when everyone plans to leave. (When will you be leaving?) Lunch at a local place with whoever is left.

Any thoughts, suggestions?

Sounds like a great non-schedule to me!! :) I can't wait!!!!

Archived