Calling All Midwest Scrap Girls!

• Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks good to me! You close-to-KC people let me know what time you will get to the hotel on Friday afternoon and I'll leave Omaha accordingly. It will take me 2 1/2 to 3 hours to get there. Sunday, I'll probably plan to head home early afternoon.

I'm so excited!!

Looks good to me! You close-to-KC people let me know what time you will get to the hotel on Friday afternoon and I'll leave Omaha accordingly. It will take me 2 1/2 to 3 hours to get there. Sunday, I'll probably plan to head home early afternoon.

I'm so excited!!

Sounds great Pat!! I am available anytime! :)

I'm excited too!!!

Not sure what time I'll be there on Friday (depends on who I have watch the boys) but I will probably leave fairly early on Sunday. Our county conservation park is having their open house, crafts, canoeing, etc May 1 from 2-5 so I'll want to join my family for at least part of it.

Whee! It's getting closer girls!!:)

I'll be able to get there about 5ish. That Friday is the boy's field trip day and I told them i'd go. We spend the whole day at Watkins Mill, so i'm sure i'll want to come home and shower before I head out.

Think of the fun new photos you will have to scrap with! :D

So, lets plan a late(-r) dinner for Friday night after everyone gets there. Those of us that get there at check in time will sit and visit/scrap until everyone gets there!

Sounds good! :) 3 weeks.... 3 weeks.... it will be here soon, right??? clock-170.gif

So, lets plan a late(-r) dinner for Friday night after everyone gets there. Those of us that get there at check in time will sit and visit/scrap until everyone gets there!

Sounds good! :) 3 weeks.... 3 weeks.... it will be here soon, right??? clock-170.gif

7.gif

I spent the weekend getting my laptop ready - updating Windows (46 updates!), updating my anti-virus, running scans, uninstalling PSE 5, installing PSE 9.

I was ready to start packing 2 weeks ago!

Definitely too early to start packing for this Missouri weather...WHO knows what the weather will be like then!!

I spent the weekend getting my laptop ready - updating Windows (46 updates!), updating my anti-virus, running scans, uninstalling PSE 5, installing PSE 9.

I was ready to start packing 2 weeks ago!

a little excited, Tiza? :disappearing-smilie: I'm so happy for all you mid-westerners! Have fun!!

Archived