Go figure the accountant would get all technical on us... :o

LOL :rofl:

Who votes that Tiza takes over the count down?? :happy039:

To be more specific...

It is 16 days, 20 hours, 58 minutes, 8 seconds

until Friday, April 29, 2011 at 3:00:00 PM

Go figure the accountant would get all technical on us... :o

LOL!

=( I have never checked out this Close to Home thread... KC is not at all far from me, but I will be at a work conference April 28 through May 5th!!! So uncool!!!! Julie told me there's another meet-up being planned here in Ohio, though, so I'm off to find info on that one...

=( I have never checked out this Close to Home thread... KC is not at all far from me, but I will be at a work conference April 28 through May 5th!!! So uncool!!!! Julie told me there's another meet-up being planned here in Ohio, though, so I'm off to find info on that one...

Shame you already have that weekend booked :( Maybe next time!

How dare they plan something that weekend!! :( Maybe next time!!

REMINDER!!!

Please remember that the block of rooms is being held until the 15th....THIS FRIDAY! If you haven't made your reservation, please do so asap!!

(yes, my room is booked, fyi......)

I'm excited excited excited!! I think this meet-up is going to be just what all of us need right now.

Oh yeah! A good dose of purple Scrap Girls power:) Even better than chocolate, although we'll probably have some of that there too...

I'm with Joann on this one... Wahhhhhh...I wish I could come!!!

Awwww, I wish you could too Ro! I'd love to meet you someday:)

Ro-I told Joann that my jeep knows the way to the airport!! (airport code MCI, check it out!!)

It would be amazing if you could come!!

Ummm... I am considering doing something wild and crazy... come. If I did come, could I get a ride to and from the airport? And is there anybody to share a room with?

As I said, it would be a wild and crazy thing to do and it would help if I could keep down the expenses.

(Gulp. I've just said it out loud.)

Ok, you know how people squeal at a music concert when the band comes out...um... I'm squealing like that now! :)

I'm not sure what time I'm coming to town yet, so I'm guessing you'll get other offers to pick you up at the airport, but I'll have a better idea when I'm coming to town a little closer to the time.

I'm not sure if there's anyone without a roommate yet. I can't speak for my roommie (Pat), but I'd bunk with you if you're game to share.

Ok, you know how people squeal at a music concert when the band comes out...um... I'm squealing like that now! :)

Cheri, I squealed when I registered for the 2009 convention and realized I would be meeting Ro, V, and all of my favorite designers. I totally know how you feel!

Ummm... I am considering doing something wild and crazy... come. If I did come, could I get a ride to and from the airport? And is there anybody to share a room with?

As I said, it would be a wild and crazy thing to do and it would help if I could keep down the expenses.

(Gulp. I've just said it out loud.)

I'm happy to pick you up Ro! :D

:party-smiley-048: <---me doing a happy dance...

Gulp. I have just purchased my tickets. This better be right or I'm going to go to the wrong place by myself. LOL

Here are my plans.

Flight reservation

Fri, Apr 29, 2011

Departs 10:30am, Arrives 1:58pm

Delta Air Lines 4607

Salt Lake City, UT to Kansas City, MO

Add to calendar

Sun, May 1, 2011

Departs 6:10am, Arrives 7:48am

Delta Air Lines 3084

Kansas City, MO to Salt Lake City, UT

Add to calendar

Sorry that the Sunday departure is so early, but it would have cost $150 more to go later in the day. I'm not a morning person... UGH!

Point me in the right direction to do the next thing. And tell me... please... that I am going to the right airport! Since it is by Angie, I am assuming that it is Kansas City, MO. Is that right? I'm hyperventilating just a little bit right now that I got the details wrong...

Archived