Calling All Midwest Scrap Girls!

• Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What about Cape Town. Think of the photo ops. Cape Point, Table Mountain, Robben Island (Mandela's Prison), V & A Waterfront.

I hope you all enjoy the get together. Everybody else is green with envy. I know I am. If I had a passport, I promise I would be there.

I'm jealous too! Y'all are going to have such fun together! Wish I were closer too.........here it would have to be Georgia, NC, SC, TN, VA area.......

Hmmmm I probably could have afforded a plane ticket had I not just splurged on the IPhone, etc.....but then again, I would have needed it to make the trip now, wouldn't I? LOL

How exciting that Ro is going to join all of you! I'd love to meet you all.

Oh my goodness!!! Ro is coming. That is so awesome. I can't wait to see you again Ro. I remember you mentioning off-hand at the last convention that you might try to make some of the regional meet-ups! Woohoo!!!

So excited to see you too, Pat!

Two weeks. Not quite. I'm ready for some fun and this will be fun!

Already trying to decide what to pack....My camera will come for sure. Grin.

The camera is a MUST!!

others-064.gif

Yeah, bring shorts AND a winter coat;)

Oh, and a tip from my paper scrapping buddies...don't leave home without your photos! (Or in our case, your external hard drive) ;)

(And yes, I've been at more than a couple crops where a friend forgot her photos, lol! Luckily never me, knock on wood)

All I had to work with when we were in St. Louis were the photos that I took at the zoo there. I'm going to TRY to remember to put at least a few on my EHD this time. That means I'll actually have to plan ahead somewhat and decide what it is I plan to scrap. :)

Conda and I had talked about a small photo walk on Saturday morning....so if you forget photos, hopefully you can get some then :) Or we'll send you on a walk around the hotel and you can find something to photograph and scrap lol

Getting closer!!

Obviously it's not just paper scrappers who forget things;) (They just have more things to potentially forget!) Knock on wood I've never forgotten anything truly essential, and hope I won't.

Hm...I might have forgotten pajamas once at a scrapbook retreat, but luckily had a soft t-shirt and pair of shorts with me. lol

Ok, Conda and Tiza are in charge of the official countdown. I'll be the annoying "kid" in the backseat and say it again, "Are we there YET?!" teehee

I've been asking that question for the past month!!

ME TOO!! :drive1:

Archived