Calling All Midwest Scrap Girls!

• Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Everything is fine in my neighborhood - the worst of the storms & tornados were either north of us or south. I think there was a protective bubble around the City, so we just had thunderstorms. Part of the airport was damaged, but I think it was the main terminal so hopefully I don't have any problems flying out on Friday.

I'm starting to pack :) I have to do laundry this weekend, so figured I might as well start setting aside the clothes I want to take. Although trying to predict the weather a week away is a little tricky. It could be in the 40s, or it could be in the 80s. Sometimes I hate the Midwest ;)

But the important "cargo" (the laptop, camera, and chocolate-covered fortune cookies) are packed and ready!

Ok, so I"m late to this party. Can you run me down where you are meeting and who's coming? Not that I"m thinking of coming or anything, (really I'm not :( ) but it would be fun to be there virtually! Anyone have Skype on their computer?

We're meeting in Kansas City (I think we're actually in Liberty). So far it's me, Pat, Conda, Angie, Cheri, Ro. I forget if anybody else is coming. Of course we'd love to have you there IRL...but you are welcome to join us virtually :) I don't have Skype on my computer, but maybe one of the others will.

So today I was doing laundry, and figured I should go ahead and set aside my clothes for next weekend. I was starting to get packed/organized...when Noelle decided to join in:

Would anybody mind if a feline scrapper joined us?? :cat_sleeping::giggle_bear:

Ok, so I"m late to this party. Can you run me down where you are meeting and who's coming? Not that I"m thinking of coming or anything, (really I'm not :( ) but it would be fun to be there virtually! Anyone have Skype on their computer?

Are you sure you can't make it?? :D I don't have Skype...

Yep, the 29th:)

No Skype here either; you'll simply HAVE to come in person;)

LOL! And if you can't, then you have to attend ALL our chats (and there's LOTS of them, teehee) since so far none of us have Skype (me included).

Cherise plans to join us if she can rent a car for the day, as she didn't want to leave her family vehicle-less while she was gone.

Archived