Michigan/ohio/pa And ? Meet Up?

I'm hearing the "mid-west" meet up is too far. I'd be willing to help organize something near Michigan (I've not organized nor attended a meet up here before - so would need some guidance or I would make an excellent helper!!) Any serious interest??

• Replies 654
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would love it! Of course it would have to coordinate with my schedule. Unfortunately it's super hard for me to go much of anywhere by myself due to my husbands job and the kids...

I would be up for an OH/PA/MI meet up too. Michigan is only a few hours from me, which makes it easier to manage with work and family.

Carla and I have been talking more about this. Youngstown, Ohio would be half way points for her and I and I do know they have several nice hotels - so that is the area we are strongly leaning toward. We are working on weekends now and will keep this thread going.

I can drive down to Carla then we can CarPool! Quite a drive LOL, depends where it is tho!

Oh Shannon!! I would LOVE to meet you!! I hope it works out that you can come too!

Youngstown is pretty far for me. But we do travel through there a couple of times a year on the way to my Mom's. We'll see how it coincides with a trip like that!

I have a wedding to go to Memorial Day weekend but the other weekends in May are good for me, except maybe Mother's Day weekend, April is good too except the last weekend ( I am on a Retreat LOL) Oh I hope it can work out for lots of us should be FUN!

Youngstown isn't too far for me. Only a couple of hours!

Great Laurie! Maybe we can pick your brain on some activities around there!!

I have a wedding to go to Memorial Day weekend but the other weekends in May are good for me, except maybe Mother's Day weekend, April is good too except the last weekend ( I am on a Retreat LOL) Oh I hope it can work out for lots of us should be FUN!

As soon as "Mr. Carla" gives us his available dates, Carla and I will have some weekends to propose! :D

Archived