Michigan/ohio/pa And ? Meet Up?

hmmm...Youngstown is only 3 hrs from my parents. Maybe I could stop over at their place on the way. I'd loved to meet some of you. :having-a-party:

• Replies 654
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Depending on when it is, I may be able to come, too. I'm willing to drive or even fly depending on the location and dh's work schedule!

Carla - Fran and I are only 1 hr from you so maybe? Depending on date!

It would be great to see you all!! Still waiting on dh to check his schedule. I'm thinking early June. May is always a super busy month for me, but I should be able to sneak a weekend in there if that's what we decide. I'll remind dh tonight that I'm still waiting on him!

Margot, I would have to pass right through your neck of the woods to get there!

LOL Carla ... tell dh that lots of us are waiting on him!! :D

Margot, it would be wonderful to meet you!!

First weekend of June would probably work for me the second I do the Relay for Life (Team CoCaptain) so I can't miss that and I am on call the weekend of the 25th so that is a big no that weekend LOL! Hope it can work would be so cool to meet everyone and have a whole room of laptops!

Okie dokie ... I have been doing some research and it looks like we are going with the weekend of June 3, 4 and 5th. I have talked to several hotels in Youngstown and have it narrowed down to 2. As soon as I have a better count on how many gals think they are coming I can get a block of rooms w/discount ... so please, lets have a show of hands how many would be planning for June 3, 4 and the 5th being the travel day home.

Okie dokie ... I have been doing some research and it looks like we are going with the weekend of June 3, 4 and 5th. I have talked to several hotels in Youngstown and have it narrowed down to 2. As soon as I have a better count on how many gals think they are coming I can get a block of rooms w/discount ... so please, lets have a show of hands how many would be planning for June 3, 4 and the 5th being the travel day home.

Need to check with my sister to make sure she doesn't have any plans that weekend. And also to make sure that I can still ride along with Carla and Shannon.

I checked with my sister. She has no plans for that weekend so she will be here for the cats. I hate to leave them alone all weekend with only someone coming in to feed them.

So, I'm ready as long as I can ride along with someone and also share the expense of the room. I checked on flights and so far nothing under $350 and some even higher. That just won't fit into my budget right now.

So, I'm ready, I'm ready, I'm really super ready. This will be so much fun meeting other Scrap Girls 'in person'. Woo Hoo!

That weekend works for me too. I would be interested in sharing a room. Going to put this on the calendar now so I can start planning.

Anyone else scrap on a desktop and plan on bringing it along? I haven't yet replaced my stolen laptop (which would be perfect for this).

I do scrap on a desktop but was thinking of borrowing my hubby's laptop for the weekend, but his laptop is not very new and I'm not sure if it will handle cs4 ... I should load it in and see if it will fly or not - so - if not, then yes, Heather, I will be bringing a desktop ...

Thanks Lei, I'm glad I wouldn't be the only one lugging a bigger PC...with large monitor, EHD and tablet around (LOL!) Going to need a rolling cart :giggle_bear:

You better take pics of that!!

Oh, yeah and I can't forget the camera, lenses and flash....

A photo would be a must :kewlpics:

Thanks Lei, I'm glad I wouldn't be the only one lugging a bigger PC...with large monitor, EHD and tablet around (LOL!) Going to need a rolling cart :giggle_bear:

Heather you will still have less stuff than a paper scrapper would! They come to crops with hand cards and dollies when I go LOL!

Heather you will still have less stuff than a paper scrapper would! They come to crops with hand cards and dollies when I go LOL!

Good point Shannon!

My calendar looks clear for that weekend....just need to clear it with DH & check my finances! It sounds terrific!!!!

Oh Ann ... would be wonderful if you could come!!

Archived