Michigan/ohio/pa And ? Meet Up?

• Replies 654
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm so excited about the response to this get together! We're going to have a great time!!

Here is some info about making atc's. Your original ATC file should be 3.5 inches x 2.5 inches or 1050 pixels x 750 pixels (can be portrait or landscape orientation) at 300 pixels per inch. You can do a double sided card, or just one side, it's up to you. You can include your photo, interests, etc....whatever you want us to know about you. You can look through the atc gallery for ideas. When I went to the Lewisburg meet up last year, I did a doublesided card. One side was something inspirational. The backside had info about me...what software I use, interests, family, etc. I've attached them below. I printed them side by side touching, so I could cut them out, fold them over and glue them together. But you can do it however you want. This is completely optional!

Thanks, this helps a lot!

Kim!! I'm sooooooooooo excited you are coming!!! I'm not sure if everyone has a roommate yet. Hopefully someone will come along soon and say they need one!!

This is so exciting, so I am trying to figure out numbers so far. So there is

Lei

Carla

Me

Theresa

Kim

Ann

Julie

Carol

Monica

Heather

Who am I missing, I tried to scroll thru the threads!

Ann's other daughter, Jenny

This is so exciting, so I am trying to figure out numbers so far. So there is

Lei

Carla

Me

Theresa

Kim

Ann

Julie

Carol

Monica

Heather

Who am I missing, I tried to scroll thru the threads!

Ann's other daughter, Jenny

Thanks Lei, I was just going to add her :)

Also, as I was sitting in church this morning I was thinking about missing church that Sunday. Do you think you could do some sort of little church service on Sunday morning. Or maybe that's already in the works. Since I've never been to one of these, I have no idea what to expect. Do we have challenges during the weekend? Any kind of lessons? Just wondering.

Ann

We can do whatever you want to do. I've only been to one other meetup, and we chatted and scrapped. There wasn't too much organization because we were too busy gabbing. There were several discussions on photography, software, etc. We can have challenges if you'd like, or a lesson of some sort. Any ideas on what you'd like? I didn't get much scrapping done...I was too busy chatting!

I've been to a couple different meetups, and they have been very low-key and casual. Mostly just sitting around scrapping, chatting, & eating ;)

I just noticed that we'll have 4 of the Welcoming Committee team here at this meetup! I'm sure we could come up with some challenges or mini-games if you really wanted them ;)

This sounds like a great group! It is so far for me. But it is in June so I will think about it. I would love to meet you ladies.

Oh, Pebbles, I do hope you can. I've been so impressed with your work & your screen name makes me smile whenever I see it. I'd love to meet you in person! If you come, I'll tell you why. :)

I've been to a couple different meetups, and they have been very low-key and casual. Mostly just sitting around scrapping, chatting, & eating ;)

I just noticed that we'll have 4 of the Welcoming Committee team here at this meetup! I'm sure we could come up with some challenges or mini-games if you really wanted them ;)

I would love that :) And if anyone would be interested in talking photography, I would love to help share any tidbits and info I can.

I would love that :) And if anyone would be interested in talking photography, I would love to help share any tidbits and info I can.

Heather I would love to talk photography with you! I am a point and shooter but I would love to learn more about my camera and different settings I am just a bit overwhelmed!!! I am all for relaxing, scrapping and eating LOL!

Heather I would love to talk photography with you! I am a point and shooter but I would love to learn more about my camera and different settings I am just a bit overwhelmed!!! I am all for relaxing, scrapping and eating LOL!

I would love to Shannon :)

That would be fantastic if you could join us Pebbles!!

We do want to do some type of "show and tell" ... so please be thinking about something special you could bring and tell us about how you did it, etc.

Also, I was thinking of a possible hybrid project for those who would like to participate. Let me formulate it more and then I'll throw it out as an option and let you know what you would need to bring supply wise - of course, some printed SG papers and embellishments would be a must!! :-)

Also, Ann, I could work up a devotion for any of those who would be interested in something Sunday morning ... would that work?? Let me know!

I LOVE the idea of photo tips, Heather ... and Kim's idea of doing that during the flower/garden tour is excellent!!

Keep the ideas coming and we can work some things up. So glad you offered Tiza (and Shannon too) I'm sure we can get some challenges pulled together.

Oh, this is sounding more and more exciting! I'm all for the challenges, otherwise I tend to chat! :blush: And, the photography advise is definitely appreciated.

Archived