Michigan/ohio/pa And ? Meet Up?

• Replies 654
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just checked the weather at www.noaa.gov:

Friday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 84.

Friday Night: Partly cloudy, with a low around 63.

Saturday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 89.

Saturday Night: Partly cloudy, with a low around 63.

Sunday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 84.

I'm up for sunny too Kim!

Question for Shannon -- you say to print out 2 papers, can we use some of the old "paper-scrapping" papers for this? I've got some really great ones that I will probably never use?

Thanks...see you all Friday!

So I was just double checking my timeline and it looks like I'm going to get up at 3:30am for the airport. Wow, what a long day. Can't wait to meet your girls! Only a few more days!

It's Wednesday!! That means we only have a couple more days!!!

I finished designing my ATCs - now I just have the fun task of printing & gluing. At least I can do that while I watch TV :) Printed a few papers out for the hybrid craft, and found some cute 3-D butterflies that I can decorate the cover with. And I'm mostly packed. I just need to figure out my show & tell item.

I love your siggy, too! Angie's new collections are gorgeous. I especially like the layout she did of Faith for the Diamond Diva (Faith is my niece, lol)!!

I'm trying to get things organized today so I can pack tomorrow. I am so out of it today, though. Yesterday was in the 90's and I'm still recovering from the weekend. I like to think of it as conserving my energy for this weekend!!

Oh, and I will be bringing chocolate popcorn! It's so yummy and addictive!

If you all want, I can send you my cell phone number so you can reach one of us if you are delayed or lost. Shannon is my copoilot on the drive, so if you call while we are on the road, you'll may get to talk to her! Just send me a PM if you want it!

I'm gonna be 'cramming for the exam'! I just got hooked into making a chicken & noodle dinner for my parents and in-laws for Thursday night. Yikes! I may have to just get up early on Friday to put it all together!

We'll be in the car headed out of Indiana in about 46 hours!

Going to the grocery store this afternoon to load up on veggies & to stock the frig for DH -- but he'll probably be a regular at Ianarrellis or McDonalds while I'm gone :)

Laundry tomorrow & get all packed up. I'm soooo ready for this!!!! Well, not really, I still need to print my ATC & figure out a show & tell & I got an order for business cards that I need to do today -- but my church work is done.

well, glad to see i'm not the only one who will be putting things together at the last minute - LOL! i at least need to shop for DH so the cupboards aren't too bare while i'm gone. print the ATC's, pack, make snacks, etc. i'm so looking forward to this!

I got the fridge stocked for the family, but I still need to pick up some fresh fruit for us. I got some chocolate/caramel kisses. I wanted chocolate/caramel treasures, but couldn't find them! And since Lei said she was getting the almond/toffee ones I refrained. With the extra cooking I have get to do tomorrow, I may not get any brownies made...but I doubt we'll lack for yummies to eat!

Can't wait, can't wait!!

I'm still trying to figure out what to bake to bring ... I think I will stop and get paper plates and napkins as we might need those for all these goodies I'm reading about (drooling already!!) .

I'm not listening.....la la la laaaaaaaaaa <fingers stuck in ears>

If I can't HEAR you...I won't miss out on anything...

LA LALLLAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

<insert jealous tone here>

:dito: here - I wanna go too! :monstercry: :monstercry:

You are so funny Conda! You should definitely go and have some fun!

Yes Conda ... come!! TeeCee .... can't you come?? Not too late!! Is it too far for you to even come for Saturday???

Hey Kim .... I've got a surprise for you!! :D

i still have a room reserved (will cancel it first thing friday am). ;) no pressure though. (south central PA - you have to go through Pittsburgh to get to Youngstown - would be happy to give you a ride!)

Archived