Michigan/ohio/pa And ? Meet Up?

• Replies 654
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And then I'd have to bring Jackson...and we really wouldn't enjoy our time with two dogs wanting love and attention!

Well if Raven and Lakota got wind that Buddy and Jackson were coming they would insist on coming as well!! Then between the lovin attention and the "play frisbee with me" we would never be scrapping!!

If all these animals are coming, Noelle would feel very left out!! She loves attention, and keeps trying to visit my neighbor's dog.

Oh we can't forget Heather ... Miss Buckeye Lightroom!! :D

I am so sorry I have missed all the chatter today. It's been a crazy work day, trying to get everything finished up so I can have tomorrow off! Oh yes, please don't forget me....I am so excited to meet all of you.

I am making buckeye's tonight, need to cut and tape my ATC's, finalize my show and tell and start packing. yippy!!!

just finished cutting and cementing my ATCs and realized I ordered twice as many as i need . . . duh. i am supposed to go to Mad Mex tonight to meet some friends . . . DH said i can't go unless i'm packed - LOL. has he never heard of the midnight oil?!

ATCs are done. Just figured out my show & tell. Almost fully packed. Boarding pass printed. Lei's phone number programmed into my cell. Took out the trash. Got the extra little box set up.

....slowly by surely getting ready!

Charlie was in my bag earlier, make a note to make sure she doesn't stowaway in the am to Carla's lol! I have 5 bags oh dear I hope there is room! Ooops, a cooler bag, one tiny bag of clothes, a SB bag (laptop, EHD, Tablet and extra monitor) and a cord bag oh dear!

ATCs are done and I think I have my show and tell figured out.

And though it's 10pm, I am starting to make the buckeyes.

Packing will have to wait until tomorrow :)

Made the peanut butter mixture for the buckeyes and have it chilling in the fridge overnight. Thankfully, I have time tomorrow to finish them off by adding the chocolate :)

Good night girls, this is the last sleep before the fun begins!!

Ack!! My parents are staying the night here! I figured they were staying somewhere, but since I didn't arrange this little dinner (me making a noodle dinner was my father-in-law's payment for my dad delivering a lawn tractor--don't think about it too much because it doesn't much make sense!) Anyway, they just went to bed and I have done NOTHING except get the ATCs done. Guess I can sleep in Ann's car in the morning? Yah, right. THIS is why procrastination is a bad idea. :hit-head-with-hammer: See you all TOMORROW!

I've procrastinated too...nothing like a 6 year old to make you feel guilty for leaving for the weekend! All I have done is put my clothes in my suit case. Still need to make sure all my pics and stuff are up to date on the EHD, do ATCs and Laundry! It's a good thing I got up with DH this morning!

Well gals - by the time you read this, most of you will be on the road. Tiza is in the air - or near to it I think. I have all my computer/scrapping stuff packed - the goodie (chocolate etc) packed, atc, S&T ... now I need to pack some clothes. See you all in about 7 hours!!

Putting the finishing touches on the buckeyes (e.g. the most important part...the chocolate!) and then I'm getting packed.

I think I'm all set! Shannon should be on the road. I have to run up to school for a little bit, but I'll be back before Shannon gets here. Then we'll be off. I programmed the GPS with the hotel info and found out it's an hour closer than I thought!!!

Safe travels everyone and see you soon!!

Haha, thanks Heather! My stuff is all made too. Just finishing up laundry and trying to collect everything. I'm hoping to make a stop at my sister's on the way out to drop off my nephew's bday gift and snag a few kisses from my niece!

See you soon.

Archived