Michigan/ohio/pa And ? Meet Up?

Hello everyone, I wanted to report in from home. I hope your travel home was as uneventful as mine. Be sure to let us all know when you make it. It was so nice to meet you all in person, I had a wonderful time.

• Replies 654
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi all! I too am back home, safe and sound. It was wonderful to put faces to names and names to board-names. Thank you all for a great weekend!

Lei and I made it the airport with no problems. My plane leaves in about 2 more hours, so i'm just hanging out. I'll report again when I get home... If all goes to plan, that will be between 8-9 EST.

IT was great meeting everyone!!

I'm home safely too!!

OH WAIT....I didn't go....waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

It was great seeing your photos on Facebook and layouts in the gallery. So glad you all could get together!!

I'm home safely too!!

OH WAIT....I didn't go....waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

It was great seeing your photos on Facebook and layouts in the gallery. So glad you all could get together!!

Hehe! We would have loved to have you join us.

We're home and thanks to Dr. Lei Violet is doing great! I'll have a LO of one happy little girl as soon as I get the pics from mom. It was so great meeting all of you!!!!

Yippy, I can't wait to see the layout! I am so glad the Dr. Lei was able to return puppy to as good as new :)

I'm home too! As Tiza said - we got to the airport just fine and I'm home (and napped already too!!) Ready for whatever is next ... Was a wonderful meet up with some pretty amazing women! Prayer time at the pool was pretty special this morning - thanks gals!! Oh yes, Dr Lei is anxiously waiting for the layout of "fixing" Violet up!!

Oh and one more thing - I spoke with Carla and she arrived home safely too and Shannon was on are way home from Carla's so hopefully we'll hear soon from her as well!

Finally home here -- dropped off Kim, Went in search of a new Violet in Angola with no luck. Headed for home. Dropped Jenny off & Julie & I headed to our local WalMart where she found a new Violet! YAY!!!!! Dropped them safely at home & now I'm ready to relax with DH. Ice cream waiting....thanks for a great w/e gals, can't wait to do it again.

:)

Chocolate covered caramel, hugs and hybrid ... what more could a gal want, Kim?? LOL Was so fun to work on hybrid goodies with you this w/e!!

Good to see Ann's carload made it home safely. Hugs to all :-)

I am home safe and sound like Lei said. I've been off to a very short chorus concert and had dinner. Still have lots of adoring fans hanging around me, though! I'll have to remember this next time they are blowing me off, lol!

It was such a fun weekend! And thanks for checking in!!

Just got home! What a long day. I forgot to mention earlier that I got a nice pat-down at airport security. I bet it was that flower in my suitcase - they were checking my legs for other hidden "weapons" But I made it through without any other hassles.

Noelle was hiding under the bed when I got home. She only came out after I got down on the floor, apologized for abandoning her, and promised to fill up her food bowl. She is now exploring everything in my suitcase.

I know I've said this at least a dozen times, but I loved meeting all of you!!! I had such a blast this weekend. Can't wait for another time!

Just got home! What a long day. I forgot to mention earlier that I got a nice pat-down at airport security. I bet it was that flower in my suitcase - they were checking my legs for other hidden "weapons" But I made it through without any other hassles.

Noelle was hiding under the bed when I got home. She only came out after I got down on the floor, apologized for abandoning her, and promised to fill up her food bowl. She is now exploring everything in my suitcase.

I know I've said this at least a dozen times, but I loved meeting all of you!!! I had such a blast this weekend. Can't wait for another time!

Hmm hidden weapons, they were probably looking for the leftover fortune cookies! Glad Noelle is considering forgiving you!

So we just haven't heard from Monica and Laura yet, right? Hope to hear from them soon. I know Laura had a houseful to get back to, including her 2 new additions. Praying for a smooth and easy transition for everyone this week!

I'm here. I came home to a house full of cute little kids peeking out the window waiting for me, then DH made my favorite chocolate cake and we had cake and ice cream. Then I gave the 3 little ones a bath. Then, unpacked and now it's bed time. Thanks everyone for the thoughts and prayers. I think we will be just fine. They are so cute and pretty well behaved. I'm really looking forward to scrapping them!

I was so excited to meet you all. It was truly a pleasant weekend. Thanks for all the goodies!

Lauren and I sat and looked through the photos last night and wow!!! They are fabulous!!

Laura, I'm so glad things are going smoothly. I hope today is just as smooth as last night!!

I enjoyed waking up in my own bed this morning...but I did NOT like the 5am alarm clock or the heat/humidity. :whew:

I agree that everyone's pics turned out great!! I'd call it a successful photo walk :)

Love the new avatar pic, Kim! I took one of the photos Lei took of me and used it for my new Facebook profile pic.

lol...sorry I didn't check-in. DH was very happy to see me and proceeded to go for a long run. :) I pulled out my computer and the two little boys immediately decided that it was time to play a game, so no message board for me.

I had a blast, Ladies. Thank you so much for giving up a little of your family time to meet-up. So....when/where's the next one? :disappearing-smilie:

Archived