Michigan/ohio/pa And ? Meet Up?

LOL - i'm pretty sure i invited myself ;) when i saw how close this is to me!! i'm sure you'd get the same welcome i got . . . ;) and there's room in my room (that i'm going to reserve tomorrow)!

• Replies 654
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you can read this thread and get to Youngstown, consider yourself invited! I'm so excited to meet everyone. I got another coupon from artscow today for the cards and made my atc's today. I already put hte order in, so I hope they are hear in time!

Does one have to be invited to come to these meets? Just wondering.

lol...Sara, you know we'd be thrilled to finally meet you in person! And, after the way certain people hijacked the thread near the beginning, I'll bet you wouldn't even get in trouble! ;)

Does one have to be invited to come to these meets? Just wondering.

lol...Sara, you know we'd be thrilled to finally meet you in person! And, after the way certain people hijacked the thread near the beginning, I'll bet you wouldn't even get in trouble! ;)

:giggle_bear: :giggle_bear: :giggle_bear: Well, thank you, sweet Monica! I would so love to meet everyone too!

How about having a meet in the South. Waaay way South. Like in South Africa??? Huh, huh???

Just say the word, Belle! I'll come, I'll come! I would LOVE to meet you in person!

I do have a passport (needed it when I went to Australia several years ago). Would LOVE to come meet you Belle. Would LOVE for you to come be with us too!

I have a passport and I am itching to have a Stamp, needed it for my cruise but didn't get stamped for Bermuda because it is a territory :(! When do you want us Belle?

I wouldn't mind Belle fixing those yummy little beef sandwiches she made on Mother's Day either! I'll bring the rolls! :giggle_bear:

How about October. It starts getting warmer then. Love to have you all here. :party-smiley-048:

........oh, if only! Well, my children do want to give us an anniversary gift this year - told them I wasn't waiting til the big 50! So, do you have a doorbell or do I just knock? :going-crazy: :going-crazy: :going-crazy::giggle_bear: :giggle_bear:

How about having a meet in the South. Waaay way South. Like in South Africa??? Huh, huh???

Oh, Belle, would I ever love to! My cousin was just over there and post pics, I was so jealous! Definitely a bucket list item!

Awwww, guys... I don't think I'll be able to make it this time around. Normally, yes... but things are crazy right now. I'll post more details soon in the Members' Eyes Only thread...

It should be like ours in early June--upper 70s to low 80s average, but heat waves can hit us at any time! I'd check www.noaa.gov and type in Youngstown, OH in the search box when we get closer to time. That site is pretty accurate. (They got our 80% chance of rain right today...)

Awwww, guys... I don't think I'll be able to make it this time around. Normally, yes... but things are crazy right now. I'll post more details soon in the Members' Eyes Only thread...

So sorry you can't make it! I am praying things go great with your surgery! Take Care.

So we are at:

Tiza & Shannon

Carla & Lei

Laura & Monica

Kim & Heather

AnnB, Julie & Jenny

Dianne

right?? Just making sure we are not missing anyone :-)

Archived