Michigan/ohio/pa And ? Meet Up?

Laura, I am sure Lei will check in here and let you know the airport details I am clueless since driving all the way! Looking forward to meeting you! I am offering a hybrid mini-class if you are interested? The materials cost is $3 I have plenty of kits made up so if you decide at the meet up it is okie dokie too!

• Replies 654
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Count me in as long as I can hitch a ride and share a room ! Oh the anticiapation!

Shannon... I might be able to stop at your neck of the woods and we can carpool most of the way. yer prolly only a couple hours from me :) As long as you don't mind driving a bit... I'm not sure I can drive that long all at once lol.

I'm seriously considering coming... if I'm free that weekend and DH is ok with me leavin ;) Passport is in order too :)

Count me in as long as I can hitch a ride and share a room ! Oh the anticiapation!

Shannon... I might be able to stop at your neck of the woods and we can carpool most of the way. yer prolly only a couple hours from me :) As long as you don't mind driving a bit... I'm not sure I can drive that long all at once lol.

I'm seriously considering coming... if I'm free that weekend and DH is ok with me leavin ;) Passport is in order too :)

Andrea,

If you were able to drive to my home you can hop in with me, because I am already planning to drive to Rochester to then hop in with Carla & Carol. As long as Carla will have room but I know she has an SUV so we should be able to all fit? Oh how fun!

Laura! So glad you can make it!! I think we are all driving. So it is just you then? Have you made your room reservation yet?? I am looking forward to meeting you!!

Okay, the countdown starts today: T Minus 37 Days Until Youngstown

WOW! It's getting real close. Guess I better get my ATC finished. Are we still doing Show and Tell? I haven't got a clue for that. A hint would help.......

tinkerbell11

[/color]' timestamp='1303872921' post='926478']

Andrea,

If you were able to drive to my home you can hop in with me, because I am already planning to drive to Rochester to then hop in with Carla & Carol. As long as Carla will have room but I know she has an SUV so we should be able to all fit? Oh how fun!

I can probably do that, I'\m sure it's only a couple hours to you! and yay not so much driving for me then! Carla, would you have room for me? Perty Please?!!! I'll only have a small suitcase & backpack as luggage. maybe some snacks too ;)

yay. now I just have to convince DH lol.

Anybody wanna share a room? Never done this before... if I share a room does that mean it's $89 divided by 2 for each night? I'd even be happy to sleep on somebodies floor lol, I can bring a sleeping bag ;)

tinkerbell11

Andrea,

I can probably do that, I'\m sure it's only a couple hours to you! and yay not so much driving for me then! Carla, would you have room for me? Perty Please?!!! I'll only have a small suitcase & backpack as luggage. maybe some snacks too ;)

Anybody wanna share a room? Never done this before... if I share a room does that mean it's $89 divided by 2 for each night? I'd even be happy to sleep on somebodies floor lol, I can bring a sleeping bag ;)

You might check with Laura if she has booked a room yet?

tinkerbell11

Andrea,

I will room with you. Did you book the room yet? If not, I can.

I will room with you. Did you book the room yet? If not, I can.

I gotta run it past DH first... he's gotta be around for the kids. will let you know hopefully tonight

Andrea, I hope you don't mind getting here early I was planning to leave around 7 am to get to Carla's by 10:30, then on to Ohio! Her kiddos get on the bus at 9 !

ok girls... bad news. I won't be able to make it this time. We've had some financial stuff come up and it's just not in the budget. BUT... I'm savin savin savin and I'll be at the next one for sure. Do you think we'll do another this summer?!!

Oh Andrea - I'm sad you can't come! It would have been wonderful to meet you!! I'm sure we'll be planning another one down the road.

Wow, I've misses a lot! Mikelle, I'm excited to meet you! And Andrea, I do have room in my truck if you change your mind! There are meet ups popping up all over the place, so hopefully you can make one if you can't make this one.

The show and tell is optional. Every thing is optional. The point is to have fun and maybe get inspired to try something new. Don't stress about things!

Well, does anyone else need a roomy?

LauraJB is looking into coming - she will know for certain next week and she said she will need a roomie - maybe pm her Laura??

Just an update on me... I'm still thinking of coming, but right now I'm in Puerto Rico for a week for a work conference. Meaning, I'm away from my girls for a week. I'll have to see as it gets closer to time if I feel like I can leave them again for a whole weekend in just a month! Hopefully the hotel won't get all booked up and I can make a reservation closer in. Sounds like it will be a blast, with so many people there!

If you can come, and the hotel is booked, we'll smuggle you in Mikelle! No worries!!

LOL!! That sounds great, like a sleepover when I was younger! Mmmmm, can we all pig out on popcorn and M&M's and try to scare each other? =)

It sounds like no one needs a roomy so I will be by myself (Probably a good thing since I work nights and will probably be up all night). You are more then welcome to join me if you get a chance!

If you can come, and the hotel is booked, we'll smuggle you in Mikelle! No worries!!

LOL!! That sounds great, like a sleepover when I was younger! Mmmmm, can we all pig out on popcorn and M&M's and try to scare each other? =)

It sounds like no one needs a roomy so I will be by myself (Probably a good thing since I work nights and will probably be up all night). You are more then welcome to join me if you get a chance!

Hi girls! It looks like I'll be needing a roommate myself. Carol is unable to make it. Would either of you be willing to adopt me? :)

Monica

Archived