Michigan/ohio/pa And ? Meet Up?

Had a great meetup with the Midwest girls (plus Sandi & Ro)...and now it's time to start the OH countdown!! Can't wait to meet all of you!!

Glad you had fun! Wish I could have met Ro and see you ladies again. Can't wait for Ohio!

• Replies 654
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh, you all are going to have such fun!

Maybe one of these days I can swing one of these meet ups! I would just love to meet all of you in person!

Just an update on me... I'm still thinking of coming, but right now I'm in Puerto Rico for a week for a work conference. Meaning, I'm away from my girls for a week. I'll have to see as it gets closer to time if I feel like I can leave them again for a whole weekend in just a month! Hopefully the hotel won't get all booked up and I can make a reservation closer in. Sounds like it will be a blast, with so many people there!

I hope you can come! I'd love to meet you. Have fun in Puerto Rico!!!

It's official. I won't be able to make the Meet up. Finances got in the way, as usual. Maybe the next meet up I'll be able to go.

I know you gals will have a blast.

Oh Carol - I so wanted to meet you - but I do understand these things happen!! ((hugs)) another time for sure!!

Here is who I have (by roommates)

Tiza & Shannon

Carla & Lei

Laura & Monica

Kim & Heather

AnnB, Julie & Jenny

Maybe Mikelle

Did I miss anyone?

4 weeks, 3 days until we leave!!! :clapping_kitty:

I can't wait to meet everyone! And for a girls weekend away!

I've gotta start on my ATCs :)

Start thinking about what you'd like to eat while we are there. If you want to order in, go out to eat, etc. We need to have a basic game plan in case we do want to eat in and can get that arranged. I'll look into it this week or early next week depending on what we decide to do.

I'm game for just about anything, Carla. I would like to have some healthy choices as I know we will probably be snacking ALOT!! And with all those wonderful brownie recipes the designers just shared last week .... there could be a pan or two of those in the snack menu!! :D

Start thinking about what you'd like to eat while we are there. If you want to order in, go out to eat, etc. We need to have a basic game plan in case we do want to eat in and can get that arranged. I'll look into it this week or early next week depending on what we decide to do.

I'm game for just about anything, Carla. I would like to have some healthy choices as I know we will probably be snacking ALOT!! And with all those wonderful brownie recipes the designers just shared last week .... there could be a pan or two of those in the snack menu!! :D

Carla, I'm up for just about anything as long as it doesn't get too pricy.

Lei, you read my mind! I'm downloading the recipe cards from the swap, wondering which one(s) to bring!

I can bring some snacks. I'm trying to watch what I eat so I will bring some healthy choices. They have breakfast so maybe we can do that there, then break in early afternoon for a big lunch then order pizza or something saturday night. Any takers?

Oh yeah .. it all sounds good - as I said - I'm pretty good with about anything!

Archived