Michigan/ohio/pa And ? Meet Up?

• Replies 654
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Me too (continental breakfast, eat out lunch, order in pizza)! What about Friday night? When is everyone arriving?

I did not have time to share a brownie recipe last week. I have a fave--Tiramisu Brownies--but they require refrigeration. I will see if I can outfit a cooler for the ride over. And then we'd have to eat them Friday night!

I was just looking at the hotel site to see if there are refrigerators in the rooms and I don't see that listed. Remeber though, they do have ice machines so if you did bring a cooler and there were leftovers, Kim, we can restock your cooler with ice. Also saw that the hotel does have a restaruant in the hotel ... did not get a look at the menu though.

lol...FUN! I thought that was the main agenda. FUN, FUN, chat, eat, chat, scrap.

As for food. I like the idea of eating lunch out at a sit-down restaurant (I don't see one of those very often!) and then pizza at night.

I can't think of a reason to bring it Shannon - if it is just something extra to lug. I think (could be wrong) that the only hybrid we are doing is what you have planned for us? Man I'm getting SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO excited ... 29 more days!!

the most important thing is to bring YOU, Shannon :D

It would be like a sci-fi film if her supplies came to the meetup WITHOUT her!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I'm so jealous of you gals. I wish that I was able to come. Next year for sure.

I will be arriving Friday early afternoon God willing. My plane lands around 11:30 in Cleveland. Then I have an hour and a half drive to Youngstown I think. What time is everyone else arriving?

We just made our Indiana travel plans. We'll be arriving between 3 and 4, depending on stops, etc. The munchies we are planning right now--veggies, fruit (probably), Oreos, and hopefully my brownies!

Here is a photo of us enjoying lunch today! Left to right: Jenny, Kim, Julie, and Ann

Great photo of you all! I can't wait to meet everyone in person. I've got to work the details with my DH, but would love to arrive around 3 or 4 as well.

Great photo Kim ... can't wait to meet you all in person. If Theresa's plan arrives as planned, we should be at the hotel around 4:30 (I think!)

We just made our Indiana travel plans. We'll be arriving between 3 and 4, depending on stops, etc. The munchies we are planning right now--veggies, fruit (probably), Oreos, and hopefully my brownies!

Here is a photo of us enjoying lunch today! Left to right: Jenny, Kim, Julie, and Ann

What a happy photo, Kim - you all look as if you're really having a good time!

I so wish I could manage one of these meets - I would just LOVE to meet everyone!

Well since everyone isn't meeting till early evening, I might tour Cleveland for a few hours since I never been there. Hmmm...fruit and veggies sound good. I am going to make a tropical fruit salsa I think. Maybe bring my "dark chocolate antioxident" trail mix with dried cranberries, raisins, almonds, and dark chocolate pieces...yummy!

I would possible be up for a meet up but Michigan is too far. I seen PA listed so I wanted to reply. I live in Southeast PA and not much into long road trips. There is a CKC being held in Valley Forge in late July. Would anyone be interested in doing a meet up at a hotel around Valley Forge and we could hit the CKC also? Its just a thought to throw out there.

I would possible be up for a meet up but Michigan is too far. I seen PA listed so I wanted to reply. I live in Southeast PA and not much into long road trips. There is a CKC being held in Valley Forge in late July. Would anyone be interested in doing a meet up at a hotel around Valley Forge and we could hit the CKC also? Its just a thought to throw out there.

Patty, Pa is a bit far away for me - I would so love to be able to come to one of these meets - if anyone ever plans one around NC, VA, TN, I would love, love, love to come!

Archived