Michigan/ohio/pa And ? Meet Up?

• Replies 654
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If there's ever one in TN that I know about far enough in advance I would be there! DH has family that lives down there and we keep talking about going to visit.

Ooooh! That would be great, Julie! I can do Tennessee!

there's a youngstown thing? aw, man, that's less than 2 hours from me!

Join us! The meet-up isn't until June. Plenty of time to make arrangements, especially if you're that close. :)

Aww Dianne - we'd LOVE to have you join our merry little group!!

The more, the merrier. I hope you will consider joining in the fun!

The more, the merrier. I hope you will consider joining in the fun!

I want so much to come to this meet-up! I wish it were closer to me - I would love to meet all of you! Sigh

can someone repost or msg me the details? i see june - 3-4? and something about ATCs. want to make sure i'm not missing anything scrolling back thru the threads.

i see the time and place details. is there any other info i need to know? i'm pretty sure i can make it. thanks for welcoming a practical stranger! i receive that as a great gift and would love to meet you all ;)

is there anyone else needing a roommate?

June 3rd and June 4th

Best Western Meander Inn

870 N Canfield Niles Road

Youngstown, OH

330-544-2378

Best Western Meander Inn

Dianne - I think what you need is post 91 which has the reservation details and also post 216 which has a rough agenda. Hope that helps!!

okay, it's a GO for me! (DH asked "do you need me to go?" LOL, i said thanks but no!) if someone needs a roommate, let me know. otherwise i'll call and book myself a room. i'm excited ;)

i will bring some (relatively) healthy snacks (i make a mean granola bar, and maybe some bean/corn/salsa dip & chips). anything else i can help with, since i'm close, let me know.

i just saw my title changed to "scrapper next door"!! haha. perfect timing!

i will bring some (relatively) healthy snacks (i make a mean granola bar, and maybe some bean/corn/salsa dip & chips). anything else i can help with, since i'm close, let me know.

i just saw my title changed to "scrapper next door"!! haha. perfect timing!

Congrats on the name change!!

Well hello there new "Scrapper Next Door"!! We are sooooooooo pleased that you WILL be next door ... in the hotel!! LauraJB was suppose to find out this week if she could come or not - you might pm her and see if she is and if she needs a roomie.

Tiza - don't remind me ... I need to do atc STILL ... you would think at least I would have a handle on that already ... oi vey!

Well hello there new "Scrapper Next Door"!! We are sooooooooo pleased that you WILL be next door ... in the hotel!! LauraJB was suppose to find out this week if she could come or not - you might pm her and see if she is and if she needs a roomie.

Tiza - don't remind me ... I need to do atc STILL ... you would think at least I would have a handle on that already ... oi vey!

We've had some busy scrapping weeks between Mischief Week and NSD....things are calming down now :)

I think Monica or Laura might be in need of a roomie still...

Actually, Monica and Laura are rooming together, but it sounds like 3 to a room is a possibility. Does anybody know if the hotel allows hide-a-beds? I was able to get one when traveling with the kids, but I'm not sure what they would allow since we're all adults.... If we can swing it, Dianne, I wouldn't have any problem adding you to our room. Laura? (I know, way to put you on the spot... :unsure: )

Not sure about the hotel and roll-aways or if there is a couch with a hide-a-bed. I do know they each have 2 queens in them - sorry - not much help there! Has anyone heard if LauraJB is going to make it or not??

It's fine with me if it's fine with Monica. I don't mind. I'm open to sharing a bed too (reminds me of growing up with my sister and sharing a full bed, lol).

aw, that's sweet of you. i think i'll go ahead and reserve a room and then there's a space if someone else wants a spot. and if i want to, i can cancel and join in your room if that still works.

Archived