Michigan/ohio/pa And ? Meet Up?

Ughhh i've been gone all day long, just now getting home. I still need to print my ATCs and finish packing. Tomorrow will be hectic. I think I need to leave my house around 6:30 am on Friday to get to the airport in time for security....

And now I'm really bummed because I just found out that my cousin is coming in town this weekend with the new baby, plus some of my other out-of-town relatives will be in too, and they will all get to see my GODSON before I do :monstercry:

• Replies 654
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh Tiza - I'm sorry that you are going to miss seeing your godson!! That is a bummer!!

I have a stack of Debbie Macomber paperbacks that I'm bringing to bless whoever loves to read. If you have not read her - she is a good wholesome author and she has the tremendous gift of building upon the character of those in her books. They are great reads!!

Ahh no need to be jealous! JUST COME!!!!!!

That's what I've been TRYING to tell her!!

That would be so awesome!! I just can't make it work with other travel last month and this month....not to mention the extra responsibilities we have right now...

You all will have sooo much fun!! I am happy for you all!! NEXT time!! ;)

I need to print my ATCs, find a show & tell item, print my boarding pass, finish packing, set up the extra litter box & cat food/water dishes, wash dishes, take out the trash.... and I'm at work all day!! Can you say STRESSED!?!?!

I'll be so happy when tomorrow comes :) I need a vacation :)

I am a bit stressed too....I'm off to sleep for the day, THEN pack. Leaving at 3:30 am because it's an hour drive to the airport and my flight leaves at 6am. Tiza, you'll be arriving just after I leave, lol.

One last check at the Youngstown weather forecast:

Friday - Partly cloudy, high 76, low 53

Saturday - Scattered storms, high 87, low 65

Sunday - Partly cloudy, high 81, low 57

Not too bad :) Considering the temperatures in St. Louis for the next 3 days are 96, 95, and 90. I'll be glad to escape the heat wave!

Off the top of my head:

Lei

Carla

Theresa

Shannon

Monica

Laura

Ann

Julie

Jenny

Kim

Dianne

Who am I missing? Oh, Conda and Theresa, lol!! Theresa, Shannon and I will be going through NW PA on 90 if you can get there, we'll pick you up!!!

Don't forget we have to pay Lei for the conference room. We'll split it evenly among all those in attendence.

Just printed my boarding pass!! That means at this time tomorrow, I'll be on the airplane, taxiing down the runway!! paper-f-16-002.gif

Actually - at the time I'm reading this, your plane will have landed and I'll be waiting in the cell phone parking lot for you to call once you get your hands on your luggage ... ohhhhhhhhh man I'm so ready for this!!

WhooooHoooo!!! I'm going to bring a surprise guest! He'll be so quiet and well behaved, I promise!

Buddy??

Just printed my boarding pass!! That means at this time tomorrow, I'll be on the airplane, taxiing down the runway!! paper-f-16-002.gif

Actually - at the time I'm reading this, your plane will have landed and I'll be waiting in the cell phone parking lot for you to call once you get your hands on your luggage ... ohhhhhhhhh man I'm so ready for this!!

I'm not checking luggage - just carry-ons. So I'll be calling you as soon as I step off the airplane :)

Girls, I think I'm going to have to change my settings. You all are packing my inbox! :rofl:

Got DS birthday treats ready (Brownie Pizza). Apparently, since he has a summer birthday, he's "allowed" to bring a treat tomorrow. :rolleyes:

Made breakfast for us. :D

ATCs cut and numbered.

Laundry is half done.

Now, for dishes, bathrooms, packing, rest of the laundry, and I'm sure 1,000 more things that I'll think of as I go...

ARE WE THERE YET???

And then I'd have to bring Jackson...and we really wouldn't enjoy our time with two dogs wanting love and attention!

Well if Raven and Lakota got wind that Buddy and Jackson were coming they would insist on coming as well!! Then between the lovin attention and the "play frisbee with me" we would never be scrapping!!

Girls, I think I'm going to have to change my settings. You all are packing my inbox! :rofl:

Got DS birthday treats ready (Brownie Pizza). Apparently, since he has a summer birthday, he's "allowed" to bring a treat tomorrow. :rolleyes:

Made breakfast for us. :D

ATCs cut and numbered.

Laundry is half done.

Now, for dishes, bathrooms, packing, rest of the laundry, and I'm sure 1,000 more things that I'll think of as I go...

ARE WE THERE YET???

LOL Monica - I asked that about 3 weeks ago I think!! Oh and "ding ding" one more posting for the email notification!! *grin*

Off the top of my head:

Lei

Carla

Theresa

Shannon

Monica

Laura

Ann

Julie

Jenny

Kim

Dianne

Who am I missing? Oh, Conda and Theresa, lol!! Theresa, Shannon and I will be going through NW PA on 90 if you can get there, we'll pick you up!!!

Don't forget we have to pay Lei for the conference room. We'll split it evenly among all those in attendence.

Isn't Heather coming?

Oh man, I'm sitting here at school knowing I have to make a chicken & noodle dinner for my visitin-from-out-of-town parents and my in-town inlaws (by special request of the inlaws) PLUS all the printing and packing for tomorrow!! And you all are getting laundry done? I'll leave everyone else with enough clean clothes to wear...and they all know how to run a washer if I don't!

Can't wait...and hope I am ready when Ann, Julie and Jenny come for me! :wobbly-eyes:

I knew I was missing someone!! Yes, Heather, too!

Lei

Carla

Theresa

Shannon

Monica

Laura

Ann

Julie

Jenny

Kim

Dianne

Heather, too!

We should just get the dogs a separate room with a ball and frisbee and they will be all set!

Archived