Michigan/ohio/pa And ? Meet Up?

• Replies 654
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh my goodness!! I've been away from the messageboard and almost missed this! Ann only lives about 1/2 hour from me. It is about a 4 hour drive for me...but I drove to Akron to meet Angela Nussbaum a couple of years ago. Let me see how this works with my family! (I also would love to share a room if I make it.)

This weekend I'll look over my finances and see if I can afford putting 2 round-trip airfares on my credit card. :plane: And then I'll talk to Noelle and see if she has a problem being left alone for 2 weekends. :cat_sleeping: And then I'll make a decision....

Oh my goodness!! I've been away from the messageboard and almost missed this! Ann only lives about 1/2 hour from me. It is about a 4 hour drive for me...but I drove to Akron to meet Angela Nussbaum a couple of years ago. Let me see how this works with my family! (I also would love to share a room if I make it.)

I kind of typed this quickly. I meant that Youngstown is about 4 hours away. Ann just lives in the next county west of me--maybe we could carpool?

This sounds like so much fun!! I wish I could come to both it and the Omaha one Pat is planning. Given my family, a medical conference in April, and a family trip this summer I'm not sure I could get the time to do so but I'm going to write it on my calendar and see if I can make it work:)

lol...this is getting exciting! I talk to DH today, and it looks like this is going to work.

Question: What time would everyone be showing up on Fri., 6/3? I'm assuming that it's intended as a travel day.

Also, I'll be looking for a roommate as we get closer.

I can't wait! :going-crazy:

Oh, this is getting exciting!! We'll have to see what time we can get the conference room for. Once we get that set up, we can plan on meals and such. Getting to meet new friends in person will be so much fun!

(Sigh!) I wish I could go!! I really enjoyed the last one in PA, and I know it would be sooooooooo much fun to meet everyone at this one. I'm afraid this one will be just a little too far for me to try to travel alone, besides that, I really don't think my budget will allow it. :monstercry: Oh well, maybe next time..............?

I think this may be a possibilty for me as well. Will see what weekend you guys pick. It's a long drive, maybe I can stay with my cousins the night before -- or bring along Julie. I just checked it out & it's under 5 hours. Yea! Looking better all the time. :) Oh I so want to do this!!!!

I think this may be a possibilty for me as well. Will see what weekend you guys pick. It's a long drive, maybe I can stay with my cousins the night before -- or bring along Julie. I just checked it out & it's under 5 hours. Yea! Looking better all the time. :) Oh I so want to do this!!!!

If I can swing it, Ann, we could go together. I'm in Angola, remember. :waving-hi:

Oh Kim! I would LOVE to meet you as well .... I hope you can work things out with Ann and come as well!! How fun this is shaping up to be. I'm negotiating with the hotels ... Should have more details by Monday evening.

If I can swing it, Ann, we could go together. I'm in Angola, remember. :waving-hi:

That would be super Kim, I want to go so much but don't want to drive it alone.

This just keeps getting better and better!!! YEAH! AND ... don't know if you all saw my status post from last night, but DH and he truly is a DARLING ... surprised me yesterday with a shopping trip to buy a lap top. I never dreamed that would come about because my desktop is perfectly fine - but he wanted me to have this for SG trips! I'm so blessed.

Oh, Kim, Ann and possibly Julie? How exciting! Now, if only Teecee could come! She is a sweetheart and you all would love her!

I'm getting so excited!!

Awwwwwww..... Thank you Carla! :closedeyes:

I think I'm just going to make a decision and say that I'm going! I want to meet ALL of you! So you all can fight over who gets me for a roommate ;)

Awesome Tiza!

And I'll bring chocolate if that will help move me close to the top of the list :)

I just talked to Dave & he said go! But there is still a little bit of a chance that there might be a problem, please pray for him & his upcoming kidney tests. If there is a problem, I would want to be here for him. (You can read about it in the post I just put up in the Prayer Forum.) I have a call in to Julie & am hoping that she will also say yes, Dave said he thought we could swing paying for her room. This is so terribly exciting that I can hardly believe it! Can't wait to "see" all of you!!!!!

I just talked to Julie & she's all for it, going to talk to Dana! WooHoo!!!!

Hmmm...I wonder how many vacation days I could sneak out....I'd come crash your party :having-a-party:

Hmm - I bet you can do it, T!! If I can crash STL, you can crash MI!!! Do it!!!

I'd love to come - unfortunately no visit to mom coming up just yet...

I just talked to Dave & he said go! But there is still a little bit of a chance that there might be a problem, please pray for him & his upcoming kidney tests. If there is a problem, I would want to be here for him. (You can read about it in the post I just put up in the Prayer Forum.) I have a call in to Julie & am hoping that she will also say yes, Dave said he thought we could swing paying for her room. This is so terribly exciting that I can hardly believe it! Can't wait to "see" all of you!!!!!

I just talked to Julie & she's all for it, going to talk to Dana! WooHoo!!!!

I am praying that all is well with your husband and you and Julie can both join us!

Archived