1 reply to this topic

#1 brandiev

brandiev

Scrap Girl Messageboard Wise One

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,773 posts

Posted 04 September 2006 - 11:05 AM

Come join everyone for an Ad Inspiration challenge in the chatroom! We'll provide a link to an online advertisement, and you can use anything about it to draw inspiration from for a layout!

#2 Happy99

Happy99

Scrap Girl Scrapper Devotee

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,875 posts
  • Personal Statement:Wishing each of you a Happy Day!

Posted 05 September 2006 - 06:19 PM

Hi Brandie

After looking at the other ladies layouts for yesterday's highnoon crop, I decided to challenge myself and see if I could recreate my layout so it conformed more to the advert that was selected. I did it! I did not use any designer background papers, just colored about 17 layers and resized each one using the ad as a template. After I finished (leaving white areas for the pictures) I deleted the advert template and added pictures where the white spaces where located. Then I added text. This was fun!!! I actually created my own background paper, but must give credit for sketch/template to the advertising company - Don't know who they are though, cause I deleted the advert.

I wish I could post a link to this missive, but I have not actually posted it yet. I'll try and see if I can edit and put it in after I post, but if not here, you can check it out in the highnoon crop. Thanks for the challenge!

http://scrapgirls.co...h...i&img=11505

Edited by Happy99, 05 September 2006 - 06:30 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users