• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 tinanit2000

tinanit2000

New Scrapper on the Block

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Personal Statement:I am 40. Married. Mother of 3 girls. Grandmother of 1 girl and soon 1 boy.

Posted 06 March 2011 - 02:35 AM

Help! I am trying to add styles to PSE9 and I have a Mac. All the instruction sets and info I have been finding are for PC. I know I have them in the right directory, but when I open up PSE9, I cannot find them in the effects pallette anywhere. I have had no trouble at all adding brushes and am having fun playing with that option, but my efforts to load styles and actually use them have been dead ends. I have them installed in MacHD, Applications, Adobe Photoshop Elements 9, Presets, Styles. Anyone have any ideas that may help me?

#2 angleigh

angleigh

Customer Service Extraordinare

• Design Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,547 posts

Posted 06 March 2011 - 08:35 AM

Morning! You actually have them in the wrong location. Check out this ebook found Here I believe the section is titled PSE 6 on a Mac, but the same instructions go for PSE 9 on a Mac

Hope that helps

#3 tinanit2000

tinanit2000

New Scrapper on the Block

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Personal Statement:I am 40. Married. Mother of 3 girls. Grandmother of 1 girl and soon 1 boy.

Posted 06 March 2011 - 06:27 PM

Morning! You actually have them in the wrong location. Check out this ebook found Here I believe the section is titled PSE 6 on a Mac, but the same instructions go for PSE 9 on a Mac

Hope that helps

Thank you, I will look into that.

#4 KnotDreams

KnotDreams

Super Scrapper

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 342 posts

Posted 07 March 2011 - 01:27 PM

Thank you so much, Angie.

I came to the forum today to ask the exact same question. I followed your instructions and it worked perfectly. Bless you!

Karen

gallery_21105_66_28136.png  BLINKIES_MOM-Past.gif

#5 momwife and friend

momwife and friend

I Made it! I'm a Top-Dog Scrapper

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,082 posts

Posted 17 September 2011 - 05:41 PM

Thank you so much. I just found this forum. I bought styles but could not get them into my photoshop elements9 using a mac. It has been very frustrating. The path you described was so easy to follow. Thank you for your great information.

Sherri

gallery_20048_66_40951.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users