Desktop Layout

Hello! Creating a computer desktop is a great use of your digital supplies. Periodically, we have Desktop Challenges/Chats here at Scrap Girls, so keep an eye out for those in the future.

Information on how to find your desktop's dimensions, there are instructions here

Hope that helps! Have fun creating!

Oh making desktops is so much fun!!! Your going to love doing it!

Once you get your screen size, you simply use that as your "file size in pixels" ... then you scrap away! I usually like to make my new file resolution be 300, thus not so much "shrinking" on my elements.

If you have any questions, please ask! we would love to help you!

Also join us in the chat this month! March 25 @ 6pm MT.

Angela Nussbaum

My first thought is to suggest you take a look at the AYO Desktop Wallpapers in the Boutique. They come with pre-sized papers that will work in most monitor sizes. Instructions on which size to use are included. They are wonderful - and you can use them as they are or add more embellishments to further customize.

My first thought is to suggest you take a look at the AYO Desktop Wallpapers in the Boutique. They come with pre-sized papers that will work in most monitor sizes. Instructions on which size to use are included. They are wonderful - and you can use them as they are or add more embellishments to further customize.

Those are great too!! I can't believe I didn't think of those earlier.

Archived