disneymom

Bamboo With Elements 7 Or Elements 9?

4 posts in this topic

I need to update my Photoshop Elements 3.0. In shopping online, I can get Elements and Premire 9.0 for $111.70 or Elements 7.0 and a Bamboo Craft and Elements 7.0 for $109.00. The real deciding factor for me is probably whether the differences between 9.0 and 7.0 are significant, because I am leaning toward the tablet. But, I am a little concerned with not getting the newest software as I like to wait forever to update (obviously, as I am still using 3.0 and all the coolest acions aren't compatable with it). What do the most knowlegeable scrapgirls in the universe think?

There is a great difference between 7 and 9. 9 is so much much better. But a tablet is lots of fun. Hard call.

I agree with Elisha. It's a tough call. I think if I had to make a choice, I would go the the Elements 9 and then just start saving for the tablet. That's just my personal opinion though. :)

I highly recommend PSE 9!! (Although I made the switch from PSE5, so I had lots of incentive to upgrade and lots of new features to learn...not sure how much difference is between versions 7 & 9).