Online Calendar- Need Recommendation

SodScrap

Hello Ladies!!

Ok-I am looking for an online calendar/organizer system. In past years, I have used the Franklin Covey day planer (paper) system, and love it. In today's technology age, I hate to think of lugging around that "big old paper binder"...lol

They have PlanPlus Online which is exactly what I am looking for. It's available online so I can access it from any computer/smart phone, etc. What I like most about it is the fact that I can track my to do list. There are so many things on my to do list that can't be done today, but I need to write it down today. (like following up with a customer in a week) I can put it in there and not have to think about it again, until it reminds me on that day. LOVE it. I can mark things complete, and they disappear! I like that I can search for notes/tasks. Handy to go back for reference.

So, the reason I am looking for something else is that they charged me (after my 14 day free trial) for 3 users at $499!! I have been trying to resolve this for a month now. I cannot speak with anyone, it's all online! I get automated responses but seriously, it's crazy! I e-mailed them and told them I am canceling if I don't receive a refund in 24 hours. I really think I have been patient waiting an entire month!!

Any ideas???

TIA!!

Try Google calendar which has a "Tasks" section that you can have on the right side. You can set up daily task and schedule notifications and reminders ..... tons of ways to use them.........and, best of all, it's FREE! 100% FREE!

You can access all of it via any computer and via smart phones. :)

I second the Google Calendar. I use that all the time and you can access from some phones, too!

Is it searchable after things are complete? Like if next week I need to look back to see when I made a specific call or sent a certain fax?

I use google for almost everything else (contacts, e-mail) I will look into this. Thanks for the recommendation!

I use Google calendar for everything. I love that I can set up different calendars for different things, and then turn them on or off depending on what I am doing. I've got my regular calendar, a calendar for each kid and for my husband, one for house maintenance (when to change the filters, spray for bugs, etc), a family birthday calendar, etc. Add the tasks option to that, and I really couldn't ask for more. You can customize your reminders - it will send them several days in advance or just that day, and you can choose pop ups or email reminders, etc.

I like Google calendar! I especially like how I can color-code my tasks & assignments by category (purple for SG, pink for personal, blue for national holidays, red for the Cardinals baseball schedule, yellow for to-dos, etc). And the text/email reminders are wonderful! Google calendar also has lots of "Labs" that you can add on which have different functions. Some of those might be really helpful. I haven't looked through them in a while to see what all they do.

I use Google calendar for everything. I love that I can set up different calendars for different things, and then turn them on or off depending on what I am doing. I've got my regular calendar, a calendar for each kid and for my husband, one for house maintenance (when to change the filters, spray for bugs, etc), a family birthday calendar, etc. Add the tasks option to that, and I really couldn't ask for more. You can customize your reminders - it will send them several days in advance or just that day, and you can choose pop ups or email reminders, etc.

Separate calendars. Interesting....

One for:

general appoints (including mb chats...lol)

bills

birthdays

Think I'm starting to get it...

Another vote for Google Calendars. I am new to it this year and love it.

Anyone know how to get the national holidays to show though? It says it's there, it says they are blue, but they aren't there.

On the left side, where it lists your calendars with their colors, try clicking on the National Holidays bar. It should trigger it on/off from the main middle calendar.

Yeah, I was going to recommend the Google calendar, too. You can create as many calendars as you want and have them show up on a single calendar - all color coded and by topic. You can turn them "off" and "on" so can just see any particular one (or more) at a single time. You can have Google send you reminders and a daily agenda.

I love it!

I learned about google calendar and I love it. You can have more tahn one colour and then let people see certain calendars. For instance I have a girl guides calendar and a sparks calendar. So my sparks partner and I share the calendar and we both can update it and see it but she can't see my personal calendar and I see it all at once when I'm looking at it. Also I can see all calendars at once! Which I really like!! LOL hope that helps.

Archived