March 24 Boutique Day!

You were fast posting those, Theresa!

Shalae - love the jiffy pages!

Hmmmm, I try, but I still don't have the images right - I get the image (usually) but there is no link (when I hover over it) like there is with yours and April's. Oh well.... at least the image is there :)

Everything is beautiful! Filling my cart up tonight as soon as I get dinner cooked!

:2468who-do-we-appreciate: :2468who-do-we-appreciate: :2468who-do-we-appreciate: :2468who-do-we-appreciate: :2468who-do-we-appreciate: OUR DESIGNERS!

Here's another one:

JIFFY Easy Page Album: 12x12 Promise

(Sorry, I can't get the image to come up)

Love these..........do you think I can adapt them to 8.5 x 11? I was getting ready to put them in my cart and wondered about that. I can adapt pretty much anything but thinking that maybe these aren't adaptable???Anyone have a thought on this?

Here's another one:

Love these..........do you think I can adapt them to 8.5 x 11? I was getting ready to put them in my cart and wondered about that. I can adapt pretty much anything but thinking that maybe these aren't adaptable???Anyone have a thought on this?

If you're using Photoshop or Elements you'll be able to adapt these the same way you adapt other papers and elements to fit 8.5x11. It's just that the layout is already composed for you and comes as a layered .psd file. But the pieces are still separate layers so you can edit them exactly as you do with individual files that you get in any collection :)

If you're using a program that cannot use .psd files, you'll also be getting the Easy Page version of each layout. This is a flattened .png file that you just add your photo to in the designated space. They're designed as 12x12 so any resizing of these will cause distortion of course.

Hope that helps Sara :)

If you're using Photoshop or Elements you'll be able to adapt these the same way you adapt other papers and elements to fit 8.5x11. It's just that the layout is already composed for you and comes as a layered .psd file. But the pieces are still separate layers so you can edit them exactly as you do with individual files that you get in any collection :)

If you're using a program that cannot use .psd files, you'll also be getting the Easy Page version of each layout. This is a flattened .png file that you just add your photo to in the designated space. They're designed as 12x12 so any resizing of these will cause distortion of course.

There is a tutorial about adapting 12x12 easy pages to 8.5x11. One option is to add a 2.5" strip, which makes a great journaling block. Of course that's easier if there's a coordinating collection.

Here's another one:

Thanks, Ang..........now I can buy ALL of them! Woo-Hoo

New product from Ang!

ACA_Cloudburst_MKTG_150.jpg Cloudburst Collection Mini

:thanks: :thanks: Ang!

It's lovely! Another must have! My cart is going to be overflowing this week! Our designers have really outdone themselves this week! :clap: :clap:

:thankyou: :thankyou:

Just have to mention Ang's Collection that goes so nicely with her new Cloudburst Collection Mini again! Iridescence Collection Biggie Check out the layout in the Gallery using them both together!

These are sooooooooo CUTE:

DEB_Kashmir6_Emb_MKTG_150.jpgKashmir 6 Embellishment Mini

Those are adorable!!

How cute are these! They ARE adorable! :) You beat me to posting them, Tiza but glad you did - I still haven't gotten the knack of posting the thumbnail - tried and tried and tired - blonde confusion, I suppose?

Archived