March 31 What's New In The Boutique

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you so much Sara! I'm glad you like it!

LOVE them all, Sheri! I am in such trouble this week! Y'all are killing me with these beautiful goodies!

Goodness Sara! You've been so quick today! Did you have your Wheaties this morning? :)

hahahaha! Theresa! It's M & M's Peanuts that do the trick!

Ohhhhhh I love M&M's!

Goodness Sara! You've been so quick today! Did you have your Wheaties this morning? :)

hahahaha! Theresa! It's M & M's Peanuts that do the trick!

Ohhhhhh I love M&M's!

...........passing them to you! I don't think I should have anymore! :disappearing-smilie: :disappearing-smilie: I'll never sleep! And we so don't want THAT, do we? LOL LOL :)

I just have to mention Angie's Everyday Moments Collection Biggie again! It is so pretty and did you see the lovely layouts in the boutique with her new collection by Elisha, Shari and Armi? Just beautiful. Thanks to our layout artists for giving us such inspiration! :2468who-do-we-appreciate: :2468who-do-we-appreciate: :2468who-do-we-appreciate: :2468who-do-we-appreciate:

Yikes! You girls are fast! Thanks for noticing! Took me a while to get them in the Boutique ... feeling a little under the weather. But, I did want to get them in while the sale was still on for you. Back to bed now. *cough-cough* *sniffle-sniffle* :cowwave:

Yikes! You girls are fast! Thanks for noticing! Took me a while to get them in the Boutique ... feeling a little under the weather. But, I did want to get them in while the sale was still on for you. Back to bed now. *cough-cough* *sniffle-sniffle* :cowwave:

Ah, Kimmy! I so hope you feel better soon! Thanks! You're a sweetie!

Yes, hope you feel better soon Kimmy! Did someone mention M&M's? Yum!

<.........here's some for you too, Angela! I don't think I could eat one more! They were breakfast and lunch! :) :)

<.........here's some for you too, Angela! I don't think I could eat one more! They were breakfast and lunch! :) :)

LOL! Well, peanuts have protein, right? Think maybe you should treat yourself to a nice dinner though!

LOL! Well, peanuts have protein, right? Think maybe you should treat yourself to a nice dinner though!

Hoping to counteract the sugar with some homemade veggie soup in a few minutes! Thinkin' I need something more than m & m's!

I'm trying to stay away from sugar but I SO want some of those M&Ms Sara!

Aww Kimmy, sorry you don't feel good. Get better soon!

LOL, Sheri! <..............passing them along!

Archived