Pdf Contact Sheets

Hi, I'm trying to print Contact Sheets on PDF files of my files. But I can get the PDF take the complete images, it chops them all, as you can see in this image:

post-5866-0-35038200-1301619796_thumb.jpg

I browse through the settings (the other images) but I can´t find where to solve the problem.

post-5866-0-48510300-1301619880_thumb.jpg

post-5866-0-94511400-1301619906_thumb.jpg

Can you help me?

I'm not really sure what programs or system you're using. The photo printing wizard in Windows 7 is pretty good for doing that (XP is NOT). If you run through that, then print to PDF you might get better results, given you have that capability.

Make sure that the fit to page option is checked on the printer settings. Sometimes when it's not it will run off the edges of the page. If anything, it may help get your images printed. :)

I had Windows 7 but I got a used printer that works with Windows XP, so I went back to that OS. I had no problem with the PDF and Windows 7, it was much simpler. But there isn´t (or I can´t find) the fit to page option for PDF files in the older Windows. I wanted to make the PDF files, keep them in my HD and print them along the way, as a sort of back up.

I remember there was a tutorial about printing the Contact sheets on SG Newsletter, once upon a time... But I couldn´t find it either. I need a GPS!! ^_^

Thank you

Archived