Congratulations Barb (goodqueenbee)!

CRS

Congratulations Barb(goodqueenbee)! The Scrap Girls Team has chosen Barb as the Member of the Month for April!

Barb has been a faithful member of Scrap Girls since June 2007! She arranges her schedule so she can attend the weekly High Noon Crops. Barb is friendly and welcomes new members to Scrap Girls. She is very knowledgeable and a good photographer. Scrap Girls just wouldn't be the same without her!

Barb will receive a $10 gift certificate to the Scrap Girls Boutique and has the honor of wearing the Member of the Month blinkie!

When you have a few minutes Barb, please tell us a little about yourself and share a link to your favorite layout! Thank you for making Scrap Girls a wonderful, friendly place! Congratulations!!

About me... this is tough. Tiza said so just the other day, so I offered to introduce her to herself to help. LOL

There has always been an artist streak in me. I remember sitting and coloring for hours as a kid. Artist kits

were the ideal gift. I was quiet, which we later figured was due to not hearing a whole lot around me.

In school my favorite classes were creative related. My elementary and Jr Hi teacher, Mr Thibault, encouraged

me to draw whatever I wanted, and urged me to take art in high school to find my best "medium". I loved it all.

My daughters tried several years ago to interest me in paper scrapbooking. Each page took me months,

literally, because I knew what I wanted and would keep "undoing" it to get it right. I would go to my computer

and design specific embellies and titles because I could not find just the thing I wanted elsewhere.

One day on a plane trip I picked up a magazine of scrapbooking for "inspiration" to get those pages done.

I was awed and amazed to find I was looking at DIGITAL scrapping! DONE DEAL... I found an ad for

SCRAP GIRLS and started lurking in FEB 07; joined in JUNE 07 and finally went to my first chat in OCT 07.

LOVE this place! Even though I can't be here much due to my college schedule and homework, I am here

occasionally and hope the newbies will stick around long enough to "get it", like I did! It has changed my

life, literally!

THANK YOU, Scrap Girls, for friendship, encouragement and now, HONOR! What a team you are! You're the BEST!

Archived