April 2011 Message Board Game - Spring Bingo

tiza126

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

0/5 today (3 of 15 total)

Tiza, I might need to have a chat with Duane...Haha!

Sorry, Heather! I guess I'll fire him from Bingo number picking duties ;)

:giggle_bear:

I just stumbled on this, sounds fun so I rushed to send in my list...accidentally selected one that is already called out. Ugh! I guess I should not count that to my 15 :)

If your card was sent in after the round started, you aren't eligible to win until the next round- but you can play along just for fun.

0/5 today (3 of 15 total)

Tiza, I might need to have a chat with Duane...Haha!

Sorry, Heather! I guess I'll fire him from Bingo number picking duties ;)

Yes, Tiza, please do - I only got 1 today (though maybe I shouldn't complain - after all it is better than 0 right? :)

I just stumbled on this, sounds fun so I rushed to send in my list...accidentally selected one that is already called out. Ugh! I guess I should not count that to my 15 :)

If your card was sent in after the round started, you aren't eligible to win until the next round- but you can play along just for fun.

Story of my life...always a dollar short and a day late, hahaha! Ok, I'll just check in for the fun of it...so, far 0/5 :D

Tiza, did I mention to you, how much I appreciate that you're hosting this game? Have I mentioned, that I would love to give you a hand? Just say the word and I'll help you choose the next set or words!

roflol Just wanted to be helpful! :-)

Tiza, did I mention to you, how much I appreciate that you're hosting this game? Have I mentioned, that I would love to give you a hand? Just say the word and I'll help you choose the next set or words!

roflol Just wanted to be helpful! :-)

Thanks for the offer Heatheranne :giggle_bear:

I have 3/15 now. Do I get some free spaces since I'm overdue to have baby number four? =) He was due March 28th and still isn't here.

I don't know about free spaces but I do know you are not going to be around to finish this game. I think you are going to be quite busy. :disappearing-smilie: Hope all goes well for you. Praying for a safe and happy experience. :bighug:

Archived