tiza126

April 2011 Message Board Game - Spring Bingo

264 posts in this topic

Congrats CRAFTY! I got on to say Bingo just a few minutes after yours showed up! The earlier bird got the worm!

Round 3 --- starts now!!

6 Grass

22 May Flowers

30 Sidewalk Chalk

48 Baseball

54 March

Good luck!

I'm off to my normal start - 0!!! roflol :-)

Round 3 -- Day 2

13 April Showers

37 Rainbow

51 Vernal Equinox

76 Playground

63 Chocolate

Wow! I got 3 today! That's the first time this month, except fo the day that ten words were called. Woo! Hoo! 3/15 total! Too cool! :-)

Wow! I got 3 today! That's the first time this month, except fo the day that ten words were called. Woo! Hoo! 3/15 total! Too cool! :-)

I had 2 on the first day and 1 today for 3/15 total - Woo Hoo! We're tied Heatheranne!! :rofl:

That's it! The race is on Theresa! lol :-)

That's it! The race is on Theresa! lol :-)

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I have three also ladies. I kind of think we're slow racers, though.

lol I'm usually in the back of the pack, so am not surprised, but it's nice to have more company - don't you think? We usually have pretty close scores. lol :-)

lol I'm usually in the back of the pack, so am not surprised, but it's nice to have more company - don't you think? We usually have pretty close scores. lol :-)

YAY! We have a three-way tie! Maybe we should race to see who can get the least words LOL :D

YAY! We have a three-way tie! Maybe we should race to see who can get the least words LOL :D

I think I won that one the last round! lol We'll see who gets the first 'out' this round. :-)

I thinking I'm leading then cause I have 1 so far

I can't even lose right!!! roflol WTG Di! lol I'm sure I'll fall behind again! We'll see how the words tumble!?! roflol :-)

I can't even lose right!!! roflol WTG Di! lol I'm sure I'll fall behind again! We'll see how the words tumble!?! roflol :-)

Goodness Heatheranne!! Di, Barbara and AC are beating you, Joyce and me!! What will we do? We can't win! We can't lose! Can we do anything right??? :wacko:

You ladies are so funny. The good thing about winning the Bingo is the lovely shopping and the bad thing is you can't play anymore. Looks like you are all having fun. Good luck to to winners and the losers.

Round 3 -- Day 3

2 Raking

18 Buds

26 Easter Dresses

34 Puddles

67 Poetry

One for me today, so I'm at 4 too, Dot. Someone will probably surge ahead today. Who will it be?

1 for me today! I have 4/15. We're still tied!!! roflol :-)

Goodness Heatheranne!! Di, Barbara and AC are beating you, Joyce and me!! What will we do? We can't win! We can't lose! Can we do anything right??? :wacko:

roflol It does seem that when you try to be last, it seems impossible! The game's not over yet and anything can happen - so we'll see how it goes. :-)

Just one for me today - 4/15 total just like Dot, Joyce and Heatheranne. Woo Hoo!