April 2011 Message Board Game - Spring Bingo

tiza126

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow! I got 3 today! That's the first time this month, except fo the day that ten words were called. Woo! Hoo! 3/15 total! Too cool! :-)

I had 2 on the first day and 1 today for 3/15 total - Woo Hoo! We're tied Heatheranne!! :rofl:

I have three also ladies. I kind of think we're slow racers, though.

lol I'm usually in the back of the pack, so am not surprised, but it's nice to have more company - don't you think? We usually have pretty close scores. lol :-)

lol I'm usually in the back of the pack, so am not surprised, but it's nice to have more company - don't you think? We usually have pretty close scores. lol :-)

YAY! We have a three-way tie! Maybe we should race to see who can get the least words LOL :D

YAY! We have a three-way tie! Maybe we should race to see who can get the least words LOL :D

I think I won that one the last round! lol We'll see who gets the first 'out' this round. :-)

I thinking I'm leading then cause I have 1 so far

I can't even lose right!!! roflol WTG Di! lol I'm sure I'll fall behind again! We'll see how the words tumble!?! roflol :-)

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Goodness Heatheranne!! Di, Barbara and AC are beating you, Joyce and me!! What will we do? We can't win! We can't lose! Can we do anything right??? :wacko:

You ladies are so funny. The good thing about winning the Bingo is the lovely shopping and the bad thing is you can't play anymore. Looks like you are all having fun. Good luck to to winners and the losers.

I can't even lose right!!! roflol WTG Di! lol I'm sure I'll fall behind again! We'll see how the words tumble!?! roflol :-)

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Goodness Heatheranne!! Di, Barbara and AC are beating you, Joyce and me!! What will we do? We can't win! We can't lose! Can we do anything right??? :wacko:

roflol It does seem that when you try to be last, it seems impossible! The game's not over yet and anything can happen - so we'll see how it goes. :-)

Round 3 ---Day 4

79 Laughter

64 Easter Basket

52 April

39 Soil

3 Easter Sunday

Reminder: There will be no new BINGO words tomorrow (Sunday April 24th). Next words will be posted sometime on Monday April 25th!

Archived