• Created
  • Last Reply

Round 3 -- Day 7

8 Daffodils

12 Sunshine

33 Ducklings

62 Fuzzy Yellow Chicks

70 Dandelions

(and you get Brownie points if you can identify the theme of today's word selection disappearing-smilie.gif)

0 for me today. Still holding at 10/15.

It was nice of Debbie to call five words that had not been called in previous rounds though. :)

Do you have a spreadsheet or something?? ;) Trying to mix it up a little! I'm hoping for a winner today or tomorrow....come on ladies! Let's have a BINGO!!

0 for me today. Still holding at 10/15.

It was nice of Debbie to call five words that had not been called in previous rounds though. :)

Do you have a spreadsheet or something?? ;) Trying to mix it up a little! I'm hoping for a winner today or tomorrow....come on ladies! Let's have a BINGO!!

I do have a spreadsheet (color-coded for each round). :) It's the way too organized part of me.

3 words today. I'm at 13/15 now.

I do have a spreadsheet (color-coded for each round). :) It's the way too organized part of me.

3 words today. I'm at 13/15 now.

We must have the same spreadsheet...color-coded and all! I have that way-too-organized part of me, but it's usually overwhelmed by my oh-who-really-cares-anyway part!

ooooooo! 13/15! It could be soon..... we'll see.

Archived