April Layout Contest

PBarnes

Earth Day was started in the United States in 1970 and it went global in 1990. For April's Monthly Layout Contest, we want you to show us what Earth Day means to you or what you are doing to make our precious world a little greener. Post your layouts in the April Monthly Layout Gallery before Midnight MT on April 30th. Be sure to list your credits in the description or under the EXIF Properties. Entries will be judged on originality, journaling and overall presentation. If your layout is one of the two chosen, you will win a $10 gift certificate to the Scrap Girls Boutique!

Post your finished layouts in the April Contest Gallery.

One of our local grocery stores use to hand out little pine seedlings when you bought groceries and my boys LOVED to get right home and plant their little tree and then water it all summer. I wish I had snapped pictures of that!

A few ideas could be to scrap about the day to day things you do to conserve energy or be a little gentler on the earth; things like do you recycle, have you changed your light bulbs to CFLs? Stuff like that.

A few ideas could be to scrap about the day to day things you do to conserve energy or be a little gentler on the earth; things like do you recycle, have you changed your light bulbs to CFLs? Stuff like that.

Well, Rich did just change all of the lightbulbs in the house to the new ones........a lightbulb? Well, maybe I can think on that one! Thanks, Pat. If you see smoke, you know I'm thinking, thinking, thinking! LOL

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived