Good Morning Babes

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Love Durin's colorful new Easy Page Album:

DEB_JIF_EPA_Frolic1_MKTG_150.jpgJIFFY Easy Page Album: 12 x 12 Frolic 1

Glad you like it, Theresa! I'm working on sketches for a little boy's version. :)

Oh, can't wait to see those, Durin! I just love the happy colors and the cute doodles!

Yay! An Easy Page Album from Durin for the boys coming soon???? :disappearing-smilie:

Aww thank you babes! I am getting ready to go on vacation tomorrow to see the babies! Even though they are not so much babies anymore. I wonder when they are 16 if I will still call them "the babies"..LOL I will be back on the 18th and I do have a new collection in the works for you all for when I come back.

Until then...hold down the purple fort!

Have fun with the babies!! :D

Glad you like it, Theresa! I'm working on sketches for a little boy's version. :)

Oh, can't wait to see those, Durin! I just love the happy colors and the cute doodles!

Yay! An Easy Page Album from Durin for the boys coming soon???? :disappearing-smilie:

Thank you for the kind words, ladies!! :D

I am working on the "doodles" for the boys album ~ not sure if it will make it in this week, but fingers crossed . . . :)

I don't know why I started with the girl's album, after all I do have two boys, lol. At least I'll have plenty of photos for this next album. :)

Thank you for the kind words, ladies!! :D

I am working on the "doodles" for the boys album ~ not sure if it will make it in this week, but fingers crossed . . . :)

I don't know why I started with the girl's album, after all I do have two boys, lol. At least I'll have plenty of photos for this next album. :)

Thanks, Durin! You're the bestest of the best!

Archived