SandiC.

Perfect Layers

9 posts in this topic

I saw there is a public preview version of this available, but I'm just not sure exactly how this would fit into workflow. It seems to duplicate much of what I do in PhotoShop once I've imported from LR. Not sure I see an advantage here unless you didn't use PS for photo work. and I really wonder how it would relate to scrapping. Its interesting, but I'll wait before trying it I think. but if any of you are more adventuresome than I am, I would love to here how you use it.

I've never heard of it - what is it? Photo editing software like Lightroom? Or PS?

Its a LR plug in. Gives you the ability to work in layers in LR. its put out by onOne software. I like their photoshop plugins, use perfect photo pro all the time, but this is for LR. Scott Kelby helped work on it I understand.

I knew I shouldn't of read this thread.

Photography threads + Sandi = bad for my pocket book. lol

Off to download the trial now to see what it's like

ROTFL! People trying to avoid spending more money should avoid reading photography posts by Sandi;)

Sandi, you are always up on the newest and coolest photography gear and software.

Since I have (so far) resisted purchasing LR, I can be strong on this one too. I know I can, I know I can, I know I can (trying to convince self)

Yep Angie, that's me, the great enabler. but you failed to mention its a two-way street. LOL. Let me know what you think of it and how you'd use it. But so far this one is FREE!!!!!

You will have to show us this weekend!!

sshh...don't tell my husband that. I blame all this new software on others. It's the peer pressure. LOL

ok ..i got that email too... so i just didnt know if i should or shouldnt try the freebie... counting on you girls to let me know what it is all about and it is free for now to try..but the time to try it is never free..time is so important ..i didnt know if i had the time so let me know ok?