Spring is in the air and things are starting to grow again! Join me (anna) for a new mini class where we'll learn to make some fun and easy digital paper flowers to brighten up any layout!
Click HERE to download the free class tutorial.
Please have the tutorial and your supplies ready to go! For this class, you will need:
- 5 or 6 coordinating papers. Choose a mixture of patterns and solids. (To make things simple, I chose 6 papers from the Witty Collection, but you could use multiple collections if you like.)
- A button or brad embellishment.
- A ribbon, bow, or string embellishment to “tie” your button.
One of my favorite parts of Mischief Week is giving away PRIZES! I don't normally get to give away prizes with my classes, so this is exciting for me. I am giving away a Regular Paper Set from the boutique (not the collections that say "Biggie" or "Mini" after the name). To be eligible for this prize, there are a few things you need to do.
- Even if you weren't able to attend the chat, you are welcome to participate!
- Post a layout using this technique in the Mischief Week 2011 Gallery (HERE). You have until tonight at midnight, MT to get your layout posted. You are welcome to use a variation on the technique, using styles, brush work, etc.
- Include "Paper Flower" in the title so that I don't miss your entry.
- I will randomly choose a layout tomorrow morning.