Free Mini Class: Creating Digital Paper Flowers

anna

10:00AM MT - Mini Class: Creating Digital Paper Flowers

Spring is in the air and things are starting to grow again! Join me (anna) for a new mini class where we'll learn to make some fun and easy digital paper flowers to brighten up any layout!

Click HERE to download the free class tutorial.

Please have the tutorial and your supplies ready to go! For this class, you will need:

•  
  • 5 or 6 coordinating papers. Choose a mixture of patterns and solids. (To make things simple, I chose 6 papers from the Witty Collection, but you could use multiple collections if you like.)
  • A button or brad embellishment.
  • A ribbon, bow, or string embellishment to “tie” your button.

PRIZE INFORMATION

One of my favorite parts of Mischief Week is giving away PRIZES! I don't normally get to give away prizes with my classes, so this is exciting for me. I am giving away a Regular Paper Set from the boutique (not the collections that say "Biggie" or "Mini" after the name). :D To be eligible for this prize, there are a few things you need to do.

• Even if you weren't able to attend the chat, you are welcome to participate!
  • Post a layout using this technique in the Mischief Week 2011 Gallery (HERE). You have until tonight at midnight, MT to get your layout posted. You are welcome to use a variation on the technique, using styles, brush work, etc.
  • Include "Paper Flower" in the title so that I don't miss your entry.
  • I will randomly choose a layout tomorrow morning.

Even if you can't join us for the class, feel free to download the tutorial. It's pretty self explanatory. :D And you are welcome to post any questions here on this thread.

Thank you, Anna! Just got it all downloaded!

Awww, I wish I didn't have to be at work today, either! I'm very happy to see that I can download the tutorial for free, though, yay! Will remember to do that this evening once I'm home. Have a good class!

It is downloading now...thank you Anna!!

I will add this to my calendar with reminders!! I have a few errands that might interfere with class time. GRRRRR... Although I am working all day, it is a benefit to own your own business...the boss won't say much if I happen to make a class or chat or two...

We'll be starting in about 15 minutes. I'm going to be heading into the chat room in about 5 minutes, so feel free to pop in early if you have any questions for me (or if you just want to hang out! :D)

Hey Everyone! Thanks for being part of this mini class! I hope you had fun with the technique! Here's a link to something that inspired me this morning. (Inspiration comes from all over, lol) Scroll down quite a ways - there are some cupcakes with toppers on them. Wouldn't the chick be cute using this technique?

Don't forget about posting your layouts in the Mischief Week gallery by midnight tonight, so that you will be eligible for the prize! (See the first post on this thread for more information about that!)

And don't hesitate to post any questions (or other ideas for variations) that you may have about the technique here. :D

Archived