Free Mini Class: Creating Digital Paper Flowers

anna

Seeing as I spent a good part of the day downloading the "Secrets" DVD series and a collection, and organizing them all, what's one more download, right?! This idea looks adorable; can't wait to try it out!

I downloaded the tut. I probably can't make the class. Our oldest is now 10. Time for the DoD ID card. Then, lunch before we let him use the ID card to make a purchase before taking it away from him.

Congratulations to your 10 year old! Having your own ID card is big stuff indeed!

I have LOVED seeing all of your layouts! You ladies are soooo talented! And your variations are so creative! Thank you all for being part of this class, and for sharing your work!

I randomly picked a winner out of all of the layouts posted, and the winner is......Belle! Congratulations! (I'll PM you with more information. :D)

I know I missed the draw, but I had so much fun making flowers and really went out of bounds with them. I even made one with the Time Travel Clouds brush. lol I've used the flowers that I made in the Whack_Ro_ATC. It was such a hoot! Thank you for tutorial - it was just too fun! :-)

Archived