Mischief Week Game - Never-ending Story!

tiza126

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ask him why he ran away! He always leaves when there is work to do. I bet he is outside playing now. Mad, she clicked her tiny chocolate chip heels and went back to helping Angie.

What KaraMel didn't know is that Toffey had just ran into Huckleberry Monkey.

Toffey heard Huck say,

"Aha! There you are! Where do you think you are going, Toffey??" Toffey jumped almost a mile out of his crisp brownie skin when Huckleberry Monkey dropped down in front of him. Huckelberry was known for snacking on brownies.

"Um, well... I was just getting into some mischief back in the Boutique, but I think everything is fine now. Just going for a walk. How about YOU, Huckleberry Monkey? Would you like to do something FUN today?"

Huckleberry replied...

"Well of course I want to do something fun! The expression "more fun than a barrel of monkeys" didn't come out of thin air, ya know!" He scratched his fuzzy purple head, deep in thought. You could almost see the wheels of mischief turning. After what seemed like an eternity he turned wide eyed to Toffey and exclaimed...

"... Let's play some pranks on the Scrap Girls designers! But how? We could sneak into their galleries, or their product stashes... or even their profiles! But what could we do? Toffey, I see your brownie socks are all covered in something oozy and sticky - yuck, by the way, I don't like my pretty purple fur getting sticky, so don't touch me - maybe you could leave sticky footprints all over their galleries!" Huckleberry hopped up and down with excitement. "What do you think, Toffey?" With a glance at his sticky brownie stockinged feet, Toffey gave a huge grin and replied...

Shadow: "before" Huckelberry Monkey comes in here! EEEKKKKK He just loves to pull my wiskers out, then I won't be able to feel my way around in tight places. I am stuck in this sticky mess. Oh Dear Oh Dear what shall I do?...... Oh wait can I hide behind Toffee? He is kind of disguised with that marshmallow stuck on his head.

Shadow: "before" ... Huckelberry Monkey comes in here and pulls all my whiskers out! EEKKKK that would be aweful, cause then I wouldn't be able to feel my way around in the dark! Hmmmmm Maybe I can hide behind Toffee?!!! He is all covered in the oey goey mess and has a marshmallow stuck on his head.... Quick quick....

Shadow: "before"... Huckelberry Monkey comes in here and pulls all my whiskers out!!! EEKKK that would be aweful, cause then I wouldn't be able to feel my way around in the dark! Hmmmm Maybe i can hide behind Toffee?!!! He is all covered in the oey goey mess and has a marshmallow stuck to his head.... Quck quick

"Toffee, that is a terrible idea. You'll have designers fainting all over the boutique. Can't you think of a better fun prank than that?" Toffe squinted and thought, "oh yes, why don't we....."

Toffey: "Why don't we wreak havoc on the message board, and mess up the coding so nobody can post to their game threads?"

Shadow: "That's a mean idea! Plus, I hear the internet gremlins already used that idea earlier today. They FINALLY got everything fixed again, and we don't want to ruin their fun."

Toffey: "Yeah, I guess you are right. I want to cause mischief, but I'm running out of ideas. I hope I'm not becoming a goody-two-shoes like my twin sister, KaraMel. Last I saw her, she was helping Angie clean up the boutique. She can be such a brown-noser! Think, think, think....what prank can I cause next?"

Toffey plopped down on the floor and pondered...

and pondered some more. Maybe he has taken his pranks too far? Maybe he should turn his energy to good? Maybe....Toffey just couldn't come up with anything to do that wasn't mischievous.

Maybe it was time to use his energy for good. But what good could he do? I'm sure KaraMel will have good ideas. She is such a good brownie twin. What would KaraMel suggest?

While he was still pondering and pondering some more, he started roaming around. Pretty soon he found himself in the gallery. Hmmm, it's nice in here, he thought. (it's all neat and tidy, not like the mess he had made earlier) What goes on over here? It's so peaceful. Oh wow! Look at that layout...and that one...look at that!!

Before he knew it Toffey was leaving love all over the gallery. He decided to make a goal to leave love on an layout in every gallery. Boy, this will keep me busy and out of trouble, he thought to himself.

Pleased with himself, Toffey continued browsing through the gallery, leaving love along the way.

In the meantime, KaraMel was talking with Angie in the boutique. They started to wonder what Toffey was up to. KaraMel got really worried. After they were done in the boutique, KarMel went for a walk. She could hear something. KaraMel walked quietly until she found Toffey busy at work leaving love in the gallery. She watched from behind the wall so he wouldn't see her. She smiled. Maybe Toffey wasn't ALL bad. She smiled, thankful things were clean and peaceful again. Just the they should be.

confront her twin about the situation.

"Toffey! What are you doing? You are going too far with this! The members here work hard on these layouts and they are works of art. They read these comments to enjoy praise or gain help with their work. What will they think when they read these oddball comments you left? What if you hurt their feelings? You really should think about how the things you do impact those around you."

toffey stood in the middle of the gallery, stunned. He hadn't ever thought about his antics hurting someone. He stared down at his sticky little feet for a long moment.

"you're right, it's one thing to have a bit of fun but something else entirely to hurt one's feelings. Can you help me..."

Sure we can help you Toffey. Rule number 1. always think before you speak, rule number 2. if it sounds bad then it probably is bad so don't say or do it. If you have any questions please refer to rule number 1.

Also think about how it would make you feel if someone did that to you.

Now lets have some good clean fun! Anyone want some turtle brownies, topped with choclate fudge, caramel and have ice cream on the side?

Huckleberry decides to chase after Toffey to see where that mischievous brownie creature is hiding... He searches through the boutique. Not there. He searches among the gallery easels. Not there.

"where could that mischief maker be hiding??"

Huckleberry thinks and thinks. Trying to figure out where Toffey and those brownies could be...

thinking

thinking

thinking

HA! Got it!

I know where Toffey must be. He took the brownies and went to the Kansas City meet up.

Now, what would he be doing there??

Huckleberry runs back into the Gallery to find KaraMel. "Kara, Kara.... I need your help! We need to get to Kansas City!"

KaraMel: "Why would you want to go to Kansas City?"

Huck: "I think your brother is headed there with all of Ro's freshly baked brownies. He must have followed her there to a Scrap Girls meetup! We need to follow him and make sure he doesn't cause too much mischief."

KaraMel: "Okay, but how will we get there? Brownies and monkeys can't purchase plane tickets."

Huck: "Let's go round up some more Scrap Girls and see if they can help. But who is around??"

Huckleberry Monkey and KaraMel march off to the forums to see if they can find any Scrap Girls willing to help on their search & rescue mission in Kansas City.

Who will they find??

Huckleberry and KaraMel were walking in the forum. The first person they found was Ro. She was tidying up the message board after the maintenance that was completed earlier in the day. The message board is finally whirring along smoothly. Huck and KaraMel didn't want to disturb Ro since she was concentrating so intently.

So they decided to go to...

KaraMel found Angie boxing up new club products to send to the members.

"Angie, I need your help again! Toffey has run off to Kansas City and he took Ro's chocolate brownies with him! Will you help me bring him back home?"

"Sure, KaraMel. But first, can you help me send out these club products? I don't want to keep our members waiting!"

KaraMel and Angie quickly sent out the club products, packed their bags, and headed to Kansas City. They found Toffey at the airport, because brownies have a difficult time hailing a taxi.

"Toffey! We found you! You are in big trouble for stealing Ro's chocolate brownies and then running away from home! But we were worried about you too. What if something had happened to you? Yes, you get in trouble and cause mischief and give me headaches, but you are still my brother and I love you."

Toffey felt bad for upsetting his sister so much. He liked having fun, but didn't want to hurt anyone.

"I'm sorry, KaraMel. I didn't want to make you worried. I want to go home now."

So KaraMel, Toffey, and Angie made the trip back to Salt Lake City and the home of Scrap Girls. When they opened the doors to the forums, they found Ro, Huckleberry Monkey, the product designers, layout artists, team members, and all the other Scrap Girls having a large party to celebrate the end of Mischief Week.

"Welcome home Toffey!" all the Scrap Girls shouted.

It was good to be home! What an adventure.

The End.

Archived