Bride

“grab Bag” Scrap

92 posts in this topic

Please join Amy and Lei at 6 PM (MT) as we provide you with a choice between several tempting brownie “grab bags” to choose from. Inside each bag will be a challenge with specific directions for completing a fun LO. Be sure to join us for this fun time of chatting! There will be a prize awarded at the chat as we play a little game - so get your fingers ready to grab, scrap, and win!!

Sounds like fun, Lei - I will try........if I can stay awake tonight.

Sounds like fun. Glad there's no Cardinals game tonight.

Sounds like fun. Glad there's no Cardinals game tonight.

It would probably be rained out anyway!

Well, I do love brownies! lol :-)

I will certainly try to make this chat and then just hang out and wait for the Whacky chat at 9pm.

Can someone give me directions on how to get there? I will be there but a few minutes late. Thank you

Look way up! ^ ^ ^ ! See the row of links - Home, Forums, etc - click on the one that says chat and a chat box will open You have to have Java installed, but if you don't have it, there's a link at the chat room entrance. You can get the link anytime, so if you can get it now, you'll be all set for when the chat starts. HTHs :-)

Shout out in here which grab bag you want and we will PM you the ingredients to make your Layout - then post your layout in the gallery.

Grab Bag 1 - Brownie Fudge Delight

Grab Bag 2 - Truffle Brownie

Grab Bag 3 = Brownie Batter!

Grab Bag 4 - Chocolate Chip Brownies

Bag #1 please... love brownies! :-)