“grab Bag” Scrap

Bride

At least we can get to all of the Mischief Week threads, by backing up on this one. or any of the threads that we have. We can also get to any other main threads, if we have a thread to a category under it. It just seems to be the main board that's inaccessable right now. :-)

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

At least we can get to all of the Mischief Week threads, by backing up on this one. or any of the threads that we have. We can also get to any other main threads, if we have a thread to a category under it. It just seems to be the main board that's inaccessable right now. :-)

True. I just wasn't around too much yesterday and didn't post on all the threads......this means I may have to do some housework. Sigh.

True. I just wasn't around too much yesterday and didn't post on all the threads......this means I may have to do some housework. Sigh.

Just click on Mischief Week, at the top of the page and you'll see a list of everything that's been posted so far for the week. If you click on Fun and Games, you can get to any of the subheadings that are under it. You just can't click on the message board - okay, you can click on it, but you'll get the dreaded error message. If you have a link to something under a different category, you can get to that category and all of it's subs, the same way. Does this make sense?! :-)

Just click on Mischief Week, at the top of the page and you'll see a list of everything that's been posted so far for the week. If you click on Fun and Games, you can get to any of the subheadings that are under it. You just can't click on the message board - okay, you can click on it, but you'll get the dreaded error message. If you have a link to something under a different category, you can get to that category and all of it's subs, the same way. Does this make sense?! :-)

It does. Thank you, Heatheranne! At least we can chat! :) :) :)

I delcare this thread ... OFFICIALLY HIJACKED!!!!

Ya'll are so silly you make me laugh!

Are you working on your grab bag layouts? anyone finished?

ANGELA

I just saw my "assignment" this morning in my PM box. So the scrapping will have to wait until tonight.

I was able to go back to bed to sleep in for a bit and it looks like you gals cleared up all the questions .... yes to 5 or 6 items to be used - yes to colorize - yes to having it posted by the end of Mischief Week. So, on your mark, get set , start your ovens!! :D

I was able to go back to bed to sleep in for a bit and it looks like you gals cleared up all the questions .... yes to 5 or 6 items to be used - yes to colorize - yes to having it posted by the end of Mischief Week. So, on your mark, get set , start your ovens!! :D

Thank you for the confirmation! Now to get scrapping! :-)

I delcare this thread ... OFFICIALLY HIJACKED!!!!

Ya'll are so silly you make me laugh!

Are you working on your grab bag layouts? anyone finished?

ANGELA

Oops! :giggle_bear: :-)

Was I supposed to post my selection on the thread? I chose Turtle Brownie in chat last night, but didn't receive a pm with my assignment today. Can I still participate?

I don't think there is a time deadline on this one. That's what I understood.

TA-DA! One thing about a challenge like this is you find which designers you have and don't have! (Note to self: Go to boutique and shop more ;) )

Here is the link and stats for my Grab Bag Challenge LO

http://scrapgirls.com.ipbhost.com/index.php?app=gallery&module=images&section=viewimage&img=119022

Now off to explore what others have been doing in the MW gallery!

Was I supposed to post my selection on the thread? I chose Turtle Brownie in chat last night, but didn't receive a pm with my assignment today. Can I still participate?

Yep, you can still participate - I'll PM you your bag!

Lizzy - I sent the pm but it said "driver error" so if you don't get it, PM me and I'll send it again. I'm also getting "driver error" each time I try to post to thread but the post does end up showing so I'm not sure what's up!!

Lizzy - I sent the pm but it said "driver error" so if you don't get it, PM me and I'll send it again. I'm also getting "driver error" each time I try to post to thread but the post does end up showing so I'm not sure what's up!!

That's happening to me too, Lei. But everything seems to get posted.

It is not too late to join in this challenge - but you will have to wait until I get home tonight to get your bags as I don't have that information here at work! I'll pm you as soon as I can!!

I received it, thank you. :) I also received an error message whenever I tried to do anything yesterday. It's nice to be back today.:)

Hi Lei! Better late than never I guess...could you send me the info for Grab Bag 3 = Brownie Batter!

Thank you!

Monica

Monica - I'll send it when I get home tonight!! :-)

Archived