“grab Bag” Scrap

Bride

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

is this ongoing, or already done?

Most challenges can be entered at any time, but for this week there are time limits to get in on the gallery prizes. I thought someone said that it had to be in by tonight, when I was at the chat, but I'm not positive. Hopefully, someone in the know will see this and reply. :-)

Most challenges can be entered at any time, but for this week there are time limits to get in on the gallery prizes. I thought someone said that it had to be in by tonight, when I was at the chat, but I'm not positive. Hopefully, someone in the know will see this and reply. :-)

Don't hold me to this, but I think they said no deadline, just have it in before Mischief Week ends.

Don't hold me to this, but I think they said no deadline, just have it in before Mischief Week ends.

roflol - that's a definate possibility! Now, all we need is a tie breaker! Is it tonight or the end of the week? Hopefully, the end of the week!:-)

roflol - that's a definate possibility! Now, all we need is a tie breaker! Is it tonight or the end of the week? Hopefully, the end of the week!:-)

Can you all get to the main mb or is it just me having a problem?

I can't get to the main board either - just to forums that I have links for. I've written to ScrapGirls about it, just in case they aren't aware, but I expect that they are already onto it. :-)

Does anybody remember - do we have to use ALL of the products in the grab bag, or just some of them?

I wrote down "choose 5 or 6", and "no deadline". I can't get to the gallery at all; got here thru today's active content, but can only get to those listed there.

Good to know I'm not the only one.......my internet has been crazy lately and I never know for certain!

I'm baking brownies this morning too........AND I remembered to use baking SODA and not baking POWDER this time! :hit-head-with-hammer:

Sara-I can't get to the main mb. I can get to most post through my bookmarks...

I have my brownie batter!! And wow, is it tasty! Now, for time to make something with it...lol

Send it to me, Conda - I'll bake for you! :):)

Does anybody remember - do we have to use ALL of the products in the grab bag, or just some of them?

I heard the same as Joyce, about 5 or 6 of the products. Also, if you don't have something the right colour, you can colourize it. :-)

Baking powder would give you Brownie cake! That would be interesting! lol :-)

hahaha! You should have seen the way they turned out last week, Heatheranne! I had brownie cake with a crusty top and gooey insides - BUT Rich ate it all so .....I did bake another batch - the right way! Wouldn't you think I'd know how to make my brownies by now?

I wrote down "choose 5 or 6", and "no deadline". I can't get to the gallery at all; got here thru today's active content, but can only get to those listed there.

Thanks! That sounds right to me. I couldn't remember if it was 6 or 8.

hahaha! You should have seen the way they turned out last week, Heatheranne! I had brownie cake with a crusty top and gooey insides - BUT Rich ate it all so .....I did bake another batch - the right way! Wouldn't you think I'd know how to make my brownies by now?

A good friend of mine says "if you're going to be dumb you have to prove it sometimes". And I do that very often. It amazes me how much I goof up.

A good friend of mine says "if you're going to be dumb you have to prove it sometimes". And I do that very often. It amazes me how much I goof up.

"Ain't it the truth", Joyce! I need an excuse for "my dumbness" sometimes! Too often it's just because I'm a blonde!

Archived