Atc Whack-a Style!

Bride

Please join Carla and Lei as we combine 2 of our favorite activities – making an ATC AND a Mischief Week time-honored tradition of Wacking one of our fearless leaders. Who do we get to Whack???? Inquiring minds want to know!! Come join the chat and find out as our star will make a guest appearance via a png that we will supply the download to. Have no fear, if you happen not to make it to chat, we will edit this first posting with the “reveal” of our “Whackee” and download. Chat time is 7 PM MT.

A prize will be awarded during chat-time.

Basically, a "whack" is when you get a picture of one of our beloved designers or leaders, and then you get to go crazy with them.... you can give them a funny hat, play "dress up" with them, change the color of their skin, etc.

I don't understand the "whack" part -- this is my first Mischief week!

Just realized my one year anniversary is tomorrow -- so I missed the fun last year.....

But, since I love ATC's I'll be there! :)

MariJ - you will LOVE this - trust me. We have a picture of one of our fearless leaders and we can put wings on them or dress them silly or whatever you creative mind comes up with! One year I dressed one of the leaders up as the Quaker Oats man (our challenge had something to do with cereal that chat!) ... we'll explain more at chat!! Come prepared to giggle!!

ooh, sounds like lots of fun. not sure I can make it tho... that's 5pm EST, right? will set myself a reminder just in case :)

No, 7 PM MT is 9 PM est.

ooh, sounds like lots of fun. not sure I can make it tho... that's 5pm EST, right? will set myself a reminder just in case :)

It would be 9PM Est! We're two hours later to show up, because we got to the time first. lol :-)

I'll try to clear my schedule for another chat, but I don't plan to do a ATC this time.

(It's spelled H-O-M-E-W-O-R-K)

Glad to have you join us Barb!!

I finally got my Whack_Ro_ATC done and I've added the flowers that I made for the, Making Paper Flowers tutorial, because I didn't get a layout done for it. lol Ro, you're such a good sport - I hope you get a kick out of it! :-)

Archived