Mischief Week Dart Game

mimes1

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My dart for today is, 28 :-)

Congratulations! You are a winner Heather. Your dart landed on an Alpha! Email Angie hello@scrapgirls.com and let her know which one you want and that you won it in the Darts Game.

Woo! Hoo! I won! I won! I'll go find an Alpha! Thank you! Thank you! I love winning things! roflol :-0)

Woohoo! Thank you!

Yay!!! We have a winner!! Number 17 wins an embellishment set! MelM hit the target!!

Just email Angie at Hello@scrapgirls.com and tell her you won a dart prize from the messageboard game and she'll get you all set up with your prize!

There are 3 prizes remaining on the dart board!

I hope it's okay if I give the girls a hint, er idea! If you girls who are left, write out the numbers on a wordpad, then delete the ones that have been called, you'll have a better chance at calling something that hasn't been called yet. :-)

I hope it's okay if I give the girls a hint, er idea! If you girls who are left, write out the numbers on a wordpad, then delete the ones that have been called, you'll have a better chance at calling something that hasn't been called yet. :-)

That's so funny--that's what I did this morning when I couldn't sleep. I setup a spreadsheet on my phone and have been marking them off all day :)

That's so funny--that's what I did this morning when I couldn't sleep. I setup a spreadsheet on my phone and have been marking them off all day :)

It's the only way I can play these games, but I know that some don't think about doing it. :-)

It's the only way I can play these games, but I know that some don't think about doing it. :-)

lol...me, too! And look, I won a texture!!!! Super excited, I've had a few in my Kaboodle, just waiting. THANK YOU, SCRAP GIRLS! :monkeydance::thanks:

Archived