Brownies Mischief Nl Game

CRS

Here's a thread for the Brownies Mischief NL Game. It's a place to ask questions, make comments and maybe even get a hint or two!

Here are the winners! Please email hello@scrapgirls.com and let Angie know what you won, and that it was in the Brownie Newsletter Game. Thanks!!

$5 GC- Scrapgeek

$10 GC- Kivi5

$25 GC- Shess5

Thanks to everyone who played!!

Thanks for the tip, Gayle! The game really isn't hard, especially for anyone who knows the boutique well. But that handy dandy search bar will help a lot! It's just kind of time consuming if you look for them all.

can someone clue me in to what the Brownie NL game even is?? I apparently am not seeing something...I don't see anything like this listed in the schedule of the daily events. And am really sad b/c I am at work all day and missing all the fun....

can someone clue me in to what the Brownie NL game even is?? I apparently am not seeing something...I don't see anything like this listed in the schedule of the daily events. And am really sad b/c I am at work all day and missing all the fun....

Hi Patti, the information for the Brownie NL game is in the April 26 Newsletter. Here is a link: April 26 NL

It's listed under Special Event, Brownies Mischief Game (about half way down the page) You still have plenty of time to play because you can enter until Midnight April 30th. HTH

Any hints for how to find telephones, cell phones? I've only found one kit so far and it has a couple of the items needed. But we can only use it one time for one item, right? Help!!!!

Jan-I haven't looked...but...I'm thinking...maybe think of the groups of people that use telephones a lot...

Some of the marketing samples have cell phones on them...those will count, too. Also, it doesn't have to be a full telephone. I'm thinking of something that just has part of the old fashion phones...the rotary dial look.

Thanks, Theresa for pointing Patti in the right direction.

Hi Patti, the information for the Brownie NL game is in the April 26 Newsletter. Here is a link: April 26 NL

It's listed under Special Event, Brownies Mischief Game (about half way down the page) You still have plenty of time to play because you can enter until Midnight April 30th. HTH

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!!!!

Archived