Mischief Quote Chat

tiza126

Come join Theresa (Tiza126) and Shannon (tinkerbell11) for the Mischief Week edition of the Quote Challenge & Chat at 6pm MT. Watch the boards on Wednesday before the chat for our chosen mischievous quote. Then, create a layout using the quote as your word art, and come to the chat to join in the fun and games...and even a prize!

We have two mischief quotes for you to choose from:

"You will do foolish things, but do them with enthusiasm." ~ by Colette (originally posted in New York World-Telegram & Sun, 1961)

"I solemnly swear that I am up to no good." ~ by J.K. Rowling (from Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban)

When you complete your layout, you can post it to the Mischief Week 2011 Gallery. Be sure to list the challenge/chat name in your layout title so we can find it!

Here is mine: Mischief Cat

You didn't miss anything Sara, I am just working on my LO because I know the Quote LOL, Tiza hasn't posted it for everyone yet, she is being miscievous and waiting , more like she is at work poor her... keep the rain to I am enjoying the sun I haven't seen it in a very long time!!!

You didn't miss anything Sara, I am just working on my LO because I know the Quote LOL, Tiza hasn't posted it for everyone yet, she is being miscievous and waiting , more like she is at work poor her... keep the rain to I am enjoying the sun I haven't seen it in a very long time!!!

:giggle_bear: Figured I'd wait and build up the anticipation....

Quotes have been posted in the 1st thread!

Come join Theresa (Tiza126) and Shannon (tinkerbell11) for the Mischief Week edition of the Quote Challenge & Chat at 6pm MT. Watch the boards on Wednesday before the chat for our chosen mischievous quote. Then, create a layout using the quote as your word art, and come to the chat to join in the fun and games...and even a prize!

We have two mischief quotes for you to choose from:

"You will do foolish things, but do them with enthusiasm." ~ by Colette (originally posted in New York World-Telegram & Sun, 1961)

"I solemnly swear that I am up to no good." ~ by J.K. Rowling (from Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban)

When you complete your layout, you can post it to the Mischief Week 2011 Gallery. Be sure to list the challenge/chat name in your layout title so we can find it!

Here is mine: Mischief Cat

LSL for you and Noelle in the Gallery, Tiza!

Archived